I'm Yours

The Reason of Everything

It's been a month since Gary confess to Jihyo that he loves her. They rarely talk to each other since then but they never know why they act like that. Maybe Gary feels embarassed being rejected by a girl and Jihyo don't know how to react with what Gary said.

#JIHYO POV

'Heshhh. I feel guilty make him like that. Maybe it's time I should think about the answer.'

Before this, she thought she feels guilty because they will filming together and how she act make him feels uncomfortable. But the more Gary ignores her, she feels more lonely each day. He doesn't joking with her when they don't shooting. Gary try to makes distance with Jihyo. Jihyo feels sad with Gary's act towards her.

'I need someone to talk to. I need advice about this. But who should I talk to?'

She take her phone and scroll the contacts.

'Should I call Jae Suk oppa? or Jong Kook oppa? Mmmm.. I'll call both of them.'

She call Jaesuk first to make sure he's not busy. 

"Yoebsaeyo oppa. Are you busy tomorrow morning?"

"No. I don't have anything tomorrow morning."

"Can I meet you tomorrow, oppa? I need to talk to you. I will call Jongkook later to come together."

"Okay, Jihyo-ah. See you tomorrow."

Jihyo end the call. She finds Jongkoook's number and press dial button. 

"Oppa, can we meet tomorrow morning?"

"Sure. Is there anyone who join us? I don't want Gary mad at me. Kekeke. Joking."

"Jaesuk wil join us. See you tomorrow oppa."


Today Jihyo will meet her oppas. She asked them to come to to her house. She prepared drinks and breakfast before they came her home so she will not waste their time. After a while, she heard her door bell ringing. It must be Jaesuk oppa or Jongkook oppa. She open the door and see both of them outside. 

Jihyo : Did you come together?

Jaesuk : No. I meet Jongkook when I want to go upstairs.

Jihyo : Oh. Take a seat, oppa. I want to go to kitchen.

Jongkook : Okay,

Jihyo come with 3 cups of green tea and 6 slices of sandwich.

Jihyo ; Please have breakfast, oppa. I made special for you. Kekeke.

Jaesuk : What's so special about sandwich? It's the same I found at shop. Haha.

Jihyo : Mine is reallyyyyyyy delicious. Hahaha.

Jaesuk : Haishhh Jihyo-ah. Everybody can make a delicious sandwich. It's just sandwich. My son also can make tasty sandwich. Haha.

Jongkook : Jihyo, you said you want to talk about something. What it is?

Jihyo : Hmmm. Oppa, it's about Gary.

Jaesuk : What? Did he got problems?

Jihyo : No, oppa. A month ago we went out for dinner together and he told me he loves me.

Jongkook : Wahhhhh. Jjinja? He told you about that?

Jihyo : Nae, oppa. But I didn't respond anything to him.

Jongkook : That's why I always saw him so gloomy. When asked what's wrong with him, he's just said nothing. Now I know why.

Jihyo : I feel guilty, oppa. I make him like that. He makes distance with me. (2 drops of tears fall to her cheek.)

Jaesuk : Don't cry, Jihyo. I'm sure he will be okay. But at least you should tell him something about that. Don't keep quiet and ignore him.

Jihyo : Okay, oppa. I've been thinking last night what should I said to him. I'm slowly cares about him. Even I ever cried for him when I have to beat him.

Jongkook : I'm sure you already know what your heart told you. Go meet him anytime and explain this.

Jihyo : Arasso, oppa. 

They give lots of advice and eating. After about an hour and half, they want to go back home.

Jaesuk : Jihyo, I'm going back first. It's almost afternoon and I have schedule on 2. 

Jongkook : I'm also want to go back. I have to meet someone later.

Jihyo : Okay, oppa. I will call you if anything happen. 

 


Jihyo : Oppa, anyong.

Gary : Nae, Jihyo. Why?

Jihyo : Can we meet tonight?

Gary : Mmmm.. sure. Meet you at 7.

Jihyo : Okay. Bye, oppa.

Jihyo put back her phone in her handbag and continue shooting for a cosmetic advertisement. She looking at her watch it's 3.30 p.m. She's afraid she will be late and meet the PD to ask him when the shooting will end.

"PD-nim, when this shooting will end?"

"Around 4 or 5 o'clock."

"Thank you."


Gary looking at a piece of paper that he right lyrics down blankly. He's thinking why Jihyo want to meet him.

'It's nothing that Jihyo will do to me. It's that about my confession?'

He can't focus with his work anymore. He goes to the sofa in guest room to lay his body down. His head is too heavy and he want to take a nap. He fall asleep not long after he lay on sofa.


Gary wake up and he look at his watch. It's already 6 p.m. He grab his car key and drive back home and get ready to meet Jihyo. As he reach home, he directly goes to bathroom to take a bath and wear a proper clothes to meet Jihyo. While Jihyo decided to go straight waiting for Gary at a a park because the shooting ended late as the camera suddenly unfunctional. Jihyo wait patiently there and have a cup of Americano. After 30 minutes, Gary arrived at the park. He looking for Jihyo everywhere and he found a girl in purple midi dress with slightly heavy makeup. Jihyo rushing to the park and not clean her makeup. Gary sit beside her and calling her name because she's dreaming.

"Jihyo-ah, I'm here."

"Oh Gary oppa. You already here."

"You look so tired. Why you want to meet me?"

"Oppa, I'm sorry about what happen one month ago. I shouldn't let you go with no answer."

"If about that, it's okay. I already accept that."

"It's not like that, oppa. I just shocked by your confession. I thought all of this time you were just joking for the show. So I let my feelings just.... Nothing. I'm just shocked."

"What feelings, Jihyo?"

"Nothing, oppa. Nothing important."

"Hmmm. If you don't have anything to tell me anymore, I'll go first."

As Gary get up from the seat, Jihyo hold his hand. Gary shocked by her act but he's ignore what he feels and just let her hold his hand.

"Wait, oppa! Hmmm. I think I fall for you, oppa. I just deny it everytime I care about you. I love you, Kang Gary."

"Really, Jihyo? Don't lie to me. You don't need to feel sorry to me."

"No, oppa. This feeling is real and I want to make it real with you."

Gary pull her body up and facing him. He hugs her tightly like he will never let her go.

"I love you, Jihyo. I really really love you."

Jihyo hug Gary back. They hug each other for so long. Jihyo can hear Gary cry when she put her head on his chest.

"Oppa, are you okay?"

"I will never let you go, Jihyo. Never. I don't care if anything will happen."

"Heshhhh. Don't cry. It's not like I want to let you go. Haha."

They smile to each other and their face keep getting near and near and near. Jihyo close her eyes and Gary kiss her lips. He kiss like it was their last kiss. They break their kiss and feels shy about about the kiss. 

"Jihyo-ah, can I asked you to go to dinner with me? We will have candlelight dinner. You like it, Jihyo?" He asked Jihyo on his bended knee like he want to propose her to get married.

"Okay. I will have dinner with you. If I don't want, oppa will be sad. Kekeke."

They have their very first candlelight dinner. Gary is so excited Jihyo accepted him as her man of her heart. He will take care of her dream girl wisely.