The Opportunity

The Reason of Everything

#Jihyo POV

Jihyo wake up with her face sweating and red swollen eyes. Her pillow's wet because of her sweat. She still in shock eventhough the situation in her dream already happen in real life. In before, if he dreams of her ex-boyfriend, it will be a sweet dream. Jihyo will wake up with a smile. But not now. Chang Jo just a nightmare in her dream and her real life. Jihyo wish that guy never existed now and ever. 

"Why should I dreamt about him? I don't care he will be a kind or bad person in my dream, I don't want to dream about him."

She get up from her bed and tidying his bed. After that, she directly to her bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her sweaty face. She look at the mirror in the bathroom.

"Aishhh...what should I do with my eyes? I need to cool down my eyes to reducing the swollen part."

Jihyo going to the kitchen and open the refrigerator to find a cucumber. She slice the cucumber into small pieces like sheet and just take 2 of then and put it on her eyes. 

"Ahhhh. It feels so good. It's would be better if there is warm green tea to drink. But I'm too lazy to make it. Haha."

The coolness of cucumber make Jihyo feels so comfortable. There's also no schedule for her today. Maybe today it's a good day to pampering herself. After 20 minutes, she take the cucumber off from her eyes and she goes to the kitchen to make a simple breakfast to fill her growling stomach. She makes a tuna sandwich and go to the living room to watch drama. She finds her favorite drama in her dvd rack but she just found a dvd with her ex-boyfriend's note on the dvd cover. 

"Ahhhh. I forgot to gather his things to throw."

Somehow, she feels so hard to get rid his things that have in her house. She thinks many times whether she wants to throw it or not.

"I don't know it will be so hard to throw your things, Chang Jo. Maybe I still love him. Hmmm. But I should forget him."

Jihyo forgot about her tuna sandwich and start searching his things that he left or he gave to her. She starts from living room then kitchen, bathroom and her bedroom.

"Why would left so many things in my house? It fills more than half of the medium garbage plastic bag."

After 30 minutes, she stopped searching and picking his stuff and sit on the couch and rest her body. In sudden, she feels so bored staying at home alone. The truth is she cannot do nothing or else she will remember about the guy that broke her heart. She needs to keep busy to make her forget about her obstacles in love. She don't want to cry anymore and fills the empty spaces in her heart with new hobby or new activity.

 

 


 

#Gary POV

Gary opens his eyes and he realize that he still in his bathtub. 

"How can I still in bathtub? Am I falling asleep? If I sleeping, how can I sleep in bathtub? -_________-'"

He try to remember what was the last time he did. 

"Oh. I fell asleep when I take a bath. How can I feel so comfortable in that static position in 2 hours? Haishhh Kang Gary, you need to rest."

He is thinking about his dream. Lately, Min Hee come to his dream everyday and make him impossoble to forget his past love. He keep blaming his heart for not let her out from his life. But how? How can he make him erase her from his heart? Eventhough, they never meet again, her face keep coming in his dream? How he can forget her face, her eyes, her hair, her body, her voice and her scent. Min Hee was pictured exactly like her in his dreams.

"I need to get her off my mind. No matter what. She's not mine anymore. Never."

He continue sleeping on his bed after wear comfortable clothes. The bed feels so empty than usual. There's always a girl fill the king size bed but he should force himself to sleep alone. He sleep soundly until the sun rises almost highly above. It's 9.30 am now. He pulls his blanket and put his leg on the floor. Look at the clock and go straight to bathroom to wash his face. When he washing his face, his phone ringing loudly with Let's Meet Now song. He wipes his face with a small towel and go get his phone. That is his manager calling. He feels so weird his manager calling the early morning plus he don't have any work to do today. He press the green button to accept the call.

"Yoebsaeyo hyung. Why you call this early?"

"I just get a call from a television station. A production wants you to join a variety show."

"Huh? What variety show? Why I got chosen to join the show? It's weird."

"It's called Running Man. Haha who suggesting you to the production. Maybe he see your potential in doing variety show when you come to any program as guest. Who knows?"

"I will think about it hyung. I don't know if I should take this offer or not."

"Okay. Call me as soon as possible when you already made your mind. Bye."

"Bye."

Gary ended the call and put it on the coffee table. He thinks deeply whether to take the opportunity or not.

"Should I take the offer? It's like once in lifetime chance. If I'm not take it, there will be no chance to involve in this field. But still I'm afraid I cannot concentrate on my current career."

He lean on the couch and think about it many times in every aspects. He should not make a rush decision cause he might have much problem after. Then he immediately call Haha to asks him about some issue that he is not clear about the variety show. He search Haha's phone number in the contact list and press call button.

"Yoebsaeyo Haha ya. I just got a call from my manager. It's about the variety show called..... hmm.. what is my manager told me the name. I just remember 'man' word at the back."

"Wahhh. It's good they already inform you about this. It's Running Man Gary hyung. Hahaha. How can you forgot what you were been told just after 5 minutes. So how? You want to accept the offer?"

"Haishhh Haha. I don't know to take or not. I'm so confuse now."

"I can help give you some opinion to you thinking about it. If you take this opportunity, you got to learn a new field of entertainment. Then, if the show doing well, it will help promotes your group, your songs, your career in singing to the viewers. But it also have some consequences when you join the show. Your time will be packed with shooting and working out your album. You should be so diligent and strong if you want to maintain in both career. Arasso?"

"Nae. Thanks Haha for helping me think about this. By the way, why you suggesting me to join? Aigooo Haha ya."

"Hahahaha. I just want to help hyungnim. I'm sorry if I cause problem. ;p"

"It's okay, it's okay but you have to teach me everything about variety show."

"Okay Gary hyung. No problem. Bye."

"Bye."

70 percent of him wants to join Running Man but another 30 percent don't. He should be totally sure about this if he want to accept it. 

"I should decide before tomorrow night whether I want or not."

 

P/s : Sorry about the first 3 shorts chapter and if the story is bored. And also the short stories about Jihyo. Her longer story turns will come soon.