Lullaby

The Reason of Everything

It's Sunday and Gary have no work to do. He don't want to waste the weekend doing nothing so he call her lovely girlfriend, Jihyo. He press 2 at his phone. It's speed dial for Jihyo. Ring... Ring... Ring... Jihyo take a long time to pick his call.

"Oppa. Sorry.  I was sleeping." Jihyo talking with sleepy voice.

"Aigoo.. My girlfriend is sooo sleepyhead. Cute. Am I disturb you?"

"No, oppa. I miss you. Sorry I came home late because shooting is ended at 2 a.m." Gary can hear Jihyo chuckles at the end of words.

"I miss you too, baby. That's why I call you at early morning. It's okay. I know you were sleepy and forgot to text me."

"Okay, oppa. Hehehe. What will you do today?

"It's Sunday and I want to spend more time with you. Do you have schedule today?"

"Yeayyyy!! Where we want to go? I don't have any schedule." She's so excited like a kid when she have a chance to meet him today.

"Okay. So I will pick you up at 11. Can I? Don't go to dreamland again."

"Hmmmmm. I want to sleep some more. Please please."

"Okay. Then I will come to your house if we want to go. Kekeke."

"Arasso, oppa. Bye."

"Jihyo, you forgot something."

"What, oppa?"

"I love you."

"Love you too, oppa. :) Bye. See you later."

Gary smile brightly after he call Jihyo. He feels so grateful having her in his life. She's the most beautiful, most cute, most sweet, most kind-hearted woman that he ever met. He can't wait to going out with her patiently. He wash his clothes first before going out with Jihyo. It's 10.30 now. He go to his wardrobe and looking for what he will wear. He take a blue black long sleeve shirt and a black jeans. After he put on his shirt and jeans, he wear a cap and black leather sneakers. He is going to his car and go onto and start the engine. He wears his black shades and drive to Jihyo's house. It take 20 minutes to reach there. He turn on the radio and sing along the song on the radio. He reach Jihyo's house. He park his car at front of the apartment. He climbed up the stairs to Jihyo's house. He's ring the bell beside the door.

'Ding dong...Ding dong..'

Jihyo opened the door with smile. She already wear her shoes and wait for him.

"Oppa, why are you late?"

"I thought you want to sleep so I came late to let you have enough sleep."

"You're so sweet, oppa." Jihyo kiss Gary's cheek make him proud that his girlfriend praise him for being caring with her. Gary couldn't stop smiling.

"Why are you smiling, oppa?"

"It's all your fault, Jihyo. Your compliment make my heart want to burst. Kekeke."

Jihyo wears a glasses and scarf around her neck to hide her face. As they go onto the Gary's car, Jihyo take off her glasses and scarf.

"Ahhh, oppa. It's so hot." Jihyo wipe her sweat with tissue that she bring.

"Hahaha. You shouldn't wear scarf, Jihyo. No one will notice you if you just wear glasses."

"No one know what will happen. If someone recognize me or you, it will a big issue at media."

"Arasso..arasso, jagiya. Where you want to go?"

"Mmmmm. I don't know. You decide because you're the one who asked me out. Okay?"

"Okay, baby. Oh. I make you apply blusher. Haha." Gary pinched her cheeks and hers turned to red.

Gary start the engine and drive to a destination that he still don't know where to go.

'I remember a place that maybe will make Jihyo happy.'

"Jagiya, what animals do you like the most."

"I like baby animal. Hahaha."

"Jihyo, do you like lion's baby?"

"Wahhhhhh. I really like them. They're so cuteeee."

"You want to hold them?"

"I want! I want!"

"I will make your dream come true. Hehe."

Gary's drive to a safari zoo that take one hour from Jihyo's place. He parked his car far from the entrance because lots of family bring their children to the zoo.

"Wahhhh... You really bring me here."

Jihyo hold Gary's hand so he will walk faster along with her. Gary so happy because he make his girl so excited. He will always want to see her like that.

"Jihyo-ah, you hold my hand but do you really know where the lion is?"

"I don't know but I want to find it."

"Hahaha. Let find together."

Gary drag Jihyo to the straight path where the lions are place. When they arrived there, Jihyo eyes widen.

"Ahhhh. Ottoke.. Ottoke..." She scream excitedly when she found a baby lion.

She asked the zookeeper to hold the lion.

"You're so cute." Jihyo kiss the lion and smile brightly. She doesn't want to put the lion down. 

"Oppa.. Do you want to hold him?"

"No no no. It's okay. I come here to let you hold lion. Not me."

"Are you scare, oppa? Kekeke." Jihyo walk near to Gary and Gary frightened by Jihyo's act. He ran backward when Jihyo getting near.

"Jihyo-ahhh. Don't do this to your Oppa."

"Arasso.. Arasso..."

"Jihyo, you don't want to see other animal?

"Nooo. I want to see you. Haha."

"Aishhh, Jihyo. You are so sweet. Too sweet like candy."

"Haha. Anyonggg, baby lion."

They left the baby lion place and go out from the zoo. They go into the car and go to the next place.

"Aishhh, Jihyo. You go to zoo just to watch lion. Where do you want to go now?

"Oppa, let's eat first. I'm hungry.

"Okay okay. You want to eat beef?

"Yesss.."

"Let's eat at my restaurant."

When they arrived at Leessang restaurant, Gary called his worker and asked him to bring some food to the private place in his restaurant. They food arrived not long after he ordered. They eat like starving people and finish all the food. Jihyo got big appetite but her body still slim and lean. After they eat, they go to ice skating where the place have more privacy and they don't have to worry about meet other people. Gary lead Jihyo and hold her carefully so she will not fall.

"Ahhhh, oppa. Hold me tightly."

But Gary is too fast and make Jihyo fall.

"Ouchhh. Oppa, my knee got big bruise."

"Your ankle also sprained. What should I do? Hmmm. I send you home, Jihyo. I will put medicine on your knee."

"It's okay, oppa. I will do it on my own."

"How could I let you in pain because of me"

Gary help her walk to the car and drive quickly to her home. As they arrived, Gary help Jihyo go upstairs and make her sit on sofa. Gary take first aid kit at the kitchen and bring it to Jihyo. He put some ointment on Jihyo knee and ankle. Gary wrap her ankle with bandage and put Jihyo legs on the sofa to let Jihyo lay down.

"Jihyo, I will accompany you, okay?"

"Okay, oppa. But you must be tired."

"It's okay. You're more important."

"Oppa, I want sleep for a while at my room."

"I will bring you there, Jihyo. Put your hand on my shoulder."

Gary put Jihyo on her bed and taking care of her legs. 

"Can I stay here, Jihyo? I'm afraid something happen to you."

"Okay but nothing will happen to me, oppa."

"Aishhhh. I'm worry about you."

"Then sing for me until I fall asleep."

"Anything for you, jagiya."

Gary sit beside her at her bed and sing for her but Jihyo laughing as he start singing.

"I'm not a singer, Jihyo. I just can rap but if I rap you might not fall asleep."

"Haha. It's okay. Just sing for me. Your voice is the sweetest to me."

"And you have a sweet mouth, Jihyo. Haha. Okay. I'll sing."

As Gary sing a song, Jihyo eyes start to shut. Gary looking at her sleep. He play with her hair and continue singing but in the end, Gary also fall asleep next to her.