Running Man's Guest

The Reason of Everything

Gary decided to take the offer to join Running Man. He takes one day and half to think about it eventhough his mind already decided that he should take it. It's hard because this is the first time he asked to join variety shows after years he in this entertainment industry..

"I should call my manager now to talk about this. Maybe he can't wait any longer for my answer."

He press number 4 on his phone. It's the speed dial for his manager. 

"Yobsaeyo hyung. I already made up my mind. I take the offer to join Running Man. Am I too late?"

"No Gary. They still can wait for your answer. Then, I will tell them that you will join and ask them when the shooting will start."

"Okay hyung. Call me if have anything. Bye."

He ends the call and thinking. He so nervous about what should he do when he shooting the program. How to make jokes, how to act in front of camera. He think about the idea, the preparation eventhough the program not started yet. Maybe he should just go with the flow of the program.

 

A month later

Running Man will start shooting the first episode today. The shooting will be held at 9 pm at the top of SBS building. They make at night because the concept of Running Man which use an empty building and lock the members inside before start the game. As been told on the meeting for Running Man cast, it will be 7 members involve in the program. They are Yoo Jae Suk, the nation MC in South Korea, Kim Jong Kook, Haha who already used to be in variety shows. The actors Song Joong Ki and Lee Kwang Soo and also Ji Suk Jin. If including Gary, it will seven. The shooting starts with introducing the cast member of Running Man and the guest. Today guest are Lee Hyori and Hwang Jung Eum. Unfortunately, the weather is not so good. Rain start dropping to the set and all of their clothes wet. It's funny when they ask Kwang Soo too introduce himself faster but they not listening to him. 

"Annyonghasaeyo. I am Kwang Soo. I... I.... am a sprout. I was born on 1985." Rain pouring heavily suddenly and all of them interrupt Kwang Soo's introduction.

The shooting ended at 7 in the morning when the time people going to work. Gary going home directly as he exhausted and sleepy. His manager pick him near the shooting venue. As he enter the car, he's sleeping soundly at the back until he arrived at the front of his apartment.

"Gary.. Gary... Gary...." His manager waking him up as they already arrived at Gary's house. 

Gary slightly open his eyes and wrinkled his face. He ask the manager why he wake him.

"Hyung, why you wake me? I'm so sleepy."

"Hey Gary. You at the front of your house. Haha. " His manager laugh out loudly when he heard Gary's blurred question.

"Huh? When we were here? Aishhhhh. Thank you hyung. I don't what will happen if I alone driving back home."

"Hahahaha. Maybe I will see you at the hospital then. Okay. See you later."

Gary closed the car door and go straight to his house. He climb the stairs with lazy steps. He just need his bed and pillow now. As he enter his house, his directly to his bedroom and have some sleep.

The next shooting will be on the Monday next week. Even today he is so sleepy, how can Gary bear for the next week shooting because it will starting on late afternoon until tomorrow morning. He sleeping until the evening. He told Gil before ths shooting started that maybe he cannot work in the day. 


 

Song Jihyo just finish shooting for a new movie that will be release on January 2011. She go to her changing room to change her clothes and grab her bag that she left in that room while she's shooting. She wait for her manager to pick up near the movie set. From far she can see a black trailer with a familiar plat number. That is her manager unni. Her manager stop when she see Jihyo is there. She's enter the car immediately as her manager stop the car.

"Jihyo-ya, I got a call this afternoon. You have to be guest for a variety show called Running Man."

"Huh? I never heard it before."

"That's because you were to busy lately. Plus, Running Man was just started the first episode broadcast yesterday."

"Then I'm the guest for second episode, isn't it? I'm okay with this ,Unni. Furthermore, I don't many schedules anymore. Unni, who is the cast's members?"

"There are Yoo Jae Suk, Jong Kook, Ji Suk Jin, Haha, Kang Gary, Song Joong Ki, Lee Kwang Soo. It's all man."

"I have met Jae Suk oppa and Jong Kook oppa before this while I'm filming Family Outing."

"Okay. So I will talk to them that you will come. You want to have dinner or just going home?"

"Just going home, unni. I'm so tired I can't even eat."

"Okay Jihyo. But make sure you eat something at home. You have to take care of your health. Okay?"

"Naeee, unni. Don't worry. I will eat later."

After few minutes, they arrived at Jihyo's home. Luckily the shooting set near to her home. She say goodbye to her unni then going to the third floor of the apartment where is her home. It's a relief that she's home. Whenever she's tired after shooting, her bed looks extremely comfy like she will sleep on the cloud, make she want to be close to it. She take her bath and going straight to her bed. She can't hold her eyes to keep opened anymore. Jihyo forgot her manager advice to eat something before she's sleeping. Sleep is always come first for sleepyheads. She set her alarm and going to dreamland. 

 

 

P/s : Sorry for this boring chapter. -___-