It's All Lies

The Reason of Everything

#Jihyo POV

Her phone ringing. Without seeing who is calling, she pick up with lazy voice and sit on the velvet couch.

".Yoebsaeyo."

"Nae Jihyo-ya. Tomorrow shooting will be postpone the day after tomorrow so you don't have any schedule. You can have your rest tomorrow. Hehe."

"Nae. Thanks Unni for letting me know. Bye."

"Bye."

She's leaning on the couch and her head that a bit dizzy because she drink at club.

"It's good to have no schedule tomorrow. My mind is tired. My heart and my body also."

She's trying to close her eyes to take a nap before having her supper. She did not eat the whole day. The appetite just nowhere. No matter how hard she try to sleep, it doesn't work. There's something in her head that always want her to think but she doesn't know what it is. Jihyo move from the couch to the kitchen and cook some ramyun. 

"It's okay if tomorrow my face look bloated. I just staying at home tomorrow."

She's eat her weakly and can finish just half of the ramyun. She cannot eat more. Not as normal JIhyo, eating just like her favorite hobby. She's cleaning the kitchen quickly and want to take a bath before going to dreamland. After she taking her bath, she wear her pyjamas and put on some skin care product on her face to make her skin soft, glowing and hydrated. She's looking at her swollen eyes in the mirror.

"I waste my tears for someone who take me for granted. It's not worth to let my eyes swollen because of that bastard."

She release his madness in front of the mirror in her bedroom. She yelled and start crying again. She thinks she so stupid believing someone like him. She scolding herself for staying with that man. She feels tired crying all day and suddenly fall asleep on her bed.

 

She arrived at her beloved boyfriend house. She already been together for almost a year but the rumours of them never spilled on the newspaper. With her boyfriend house sparekey that she keep, she unlock the door. She wanted to suprise him because of her photo shoot is cancelled so they can spend more time together.

"Yoebooo! Yoebo! Yoebo!" 

She called him several time but seems like he is not at the downstairs.

"Oh. Maybe he taking his bath."

She going upstairs happily with a smile on her face. She touches the door knob of her boyfriend bedroom and turn to the left. She found her boyfriend laying on the bed with a yoeja. She stunned by what happen in front of  her eyes. Her tears start to burst and fall down her face. 

"No. No. Nooo!"

Baek Chang Jo quickly get dress and chase Jihyo with guilty face.

"Jagiyaaaa! Please wait. I can explain this." Jihyo is stopped by the hand of her lovely guy but not now.

"What can you explain when you laying with other woman? You discussing business with her? Your long lost girlfriend find you? What? What?."

"I'm sorry, Jihyo. I'm really really really sorry. I should not do that." Tears streaming on both of their faces. 

"You shouldn't do that in first place if you love me. Not now. You do this because you think I can't find out your 'activity' bacause I'm working? That's why you always asked my schedule every day and few times. I thought you just care about me."

".................Jihyo ya..... it's not like that." He keeps defending himself with the unsure tone.

"Let's break up. I'm so stupid for staying with you all along."