No Matter How I Think About You

The Reason of Everything

   Kang Gary spotted in a restaurant alone having his lunch. His face look so gloomy and eating his food just like he have no appetite. He want to be alone to digest all of the things that happen last night with his already ex-girlfriend, Choi Min Hee. Their break up did not shocking Gary much because they already break up 2 times in their relationship. But still, he loves Min Hee much as they already together for 8 years.

    "I know this thing will ended sooner or later for good. I just should accept it already ended and she just the past that make me happy and sad in my 8 years period of my life. Thank you Min Hee for making me hurt." He said to himself and tears start streaming lightly on his face. Luckily the place his going do not have much people come. So one will notice his having problem. He continue eat quickly and get out from the restaurant to finish up his work in studio. He working on lyrics for Leesang new album. All he can think about his ex and put in the story rhythmic words. 

    It's already 10 pm. He is working so hard until he not realize it's already late. He going back home. Land his body on the leather sofa in his apartment and release a big sigh. He's too tired but he don't know why he is so tired. Is it because of his work or always thinking about the girl who broke his heart. Suddenly Gil touch his shoulder. "Hey! Why you sighing about? Is it about your Min Hee again? Gary just remain silent. He don't know from when he should tell about last night. He did not find a word to start off. "Hmm.. I broke up with Min Hee. For real and we will never getting back together. Gil shocked with Gary's statement. "Waeyo? Is it because the old problem?. Gary sighed again. "Hmmmm.. No. Min Hee already have someone who replaces my place in her heart. All of this time she said she's too busy with her office work and I always busy in studio. We rarely spend time like before. I thought her understand our condition but she stabbed my back. Waeee?! Waeee?! Why she do that to me". Gary screams like mad man and again, tears start falling on his cheek. Gil pat his back and advise him, "You just be patient. She is not good for you even more. Just forget her. Okay? There's a lottttttt of girls out there. She will regret for leaving you. Hahahaha". Gil laugh like evil makes Gary want to burst into laugher seeing Gil like that.

 

    It's already 12 pm and Gary yawning and go his bed. He want to close his eyes but he can't. The memories of him and Min Hee just running on his head. "I will forget you Min Hee. You the one who never appreciate while I always love you". He's playing a song from his iPhone. Scrolling......

 

                No matter what i think about it,

                no matter what i think about it,

                though i close my eyes like i’ve forgotten,

                i... Though i run away like i don’t,

                i... If i just be a little more honest,

                i’m in... To the point that it hurts this much,

                To the point that look at you with these lonely eyes

                but you just smiled...

                No matter how we go our separate ways,

                i... Though we split uo day after day,

                i... Though you’ve told me it’s just a dream,

                i... Though you’ve told me it’s really over,

                i... If i can just be brave this one time ,

                i’m into the point that you’ve hurt me this much

                so much it brings me to tears like this. 

 

                                    (No matter how I think about it - Sweet Sorrow)