Jealousy, is this real?

The Reason of Everything

After second and third episodes of running man, Jihyo became permanent Runningman member which make her the only girl in that variety show. When Gary knows about it, he don't know how to react. He is so shock but deep inside of his heart, he is so excited and happy about the news. Gary just worried that he will always think of Jihyo and make him not focus while shooting. 

"But why should I think about her?"

That is the question that Gary cannot answer. He not force his mind to think about her but it just come naturally.

"Maybe I was attracted with her beauty's charm. Not more than that."

They rarely talk to each other while filming Runningman because Gary was too shy to girls. However, on the 8th episode while they compete which team will finish the ssangwacha tea, Gary said to wait for Jihyo until she finish her cup then Gary will start drinking. When the others heard Gary's word, they say nothing and only Jaesuk think that he leisurely being cool while rest time. Until the 10th episode, Gary and Jihyo were left while their teams going to find a picture to draw. It felt so awkward when both them just quiet and not talking. Gary walking back and forth to make Jihyo notice him and hopes she will say anything but Jihyo just ignore him. Gary thinks how to make them closer. He go to her and close her eyes with both of his hands.

" Guess who?"

Jihyo just laugh by Gary's action and continue in awkward atmosphere. Gary saw Jihyo fanning herself and he thinks maybe she really hot that time. He got an idea to find a coffe machine and buy her a cold coffee. 

"Jihyo, I'm going out for a while"

"Okay. Come back soon."

He decided to buy one cup only. Jihyo may share the coffee with me and maybe they can become closer because of a cup of coffe. Gary come back with a cup of coffee on his hand. He give the coffee to Jihyo.

"Did you only get one cup?"

"I didn't have enough coins. You can have it."

"You're really thoughtful."

Gary starts using his tactic to make Jihyo share the coffee.

"Ahh. It's hot. Don't worry about me. Just enjoy the coffee. Haha."

Both of them burst into laughter. Jihyo thinks Gary looks cute doing that action. She gets a cup at the counter and pour half of the coffee and give it to him.

"What does it means?" Gary joking about the coffee sharing.

Gary try to get closer to Jihyo in every episode and in the end, the cheesy word that always came out from Gary's mouth make the others think that Gary got crush on Jihyo. They become Monday Couple in Running Man.

 


 Today is 20th episode of Runningman. The last part of the episode. Jihyo crying because he have to beat Gary to release herself in order her team to win. It's started when Jihyo stuck to Pink team when Gary and Haha arrived at the floor where Jihyo hiding. Haha found Jihyo hiding under the office table. Haha asked Jihyo to play acting with him and he promise will release Jihyo. Gary who heard all of Haha and Jihyo conversation getting jealous. He's acting seems real. He cannot hide the real jealousy on his face. When Haha release Jihyo, Gary get ready to catch Jihyo. Jihyo have to beat Gary to run away from the chasing team. When the game end, she cried because she beat Gary. 

They change theie clothes and get ready to going home but Gary, Haha and Jong Kook will have their breakfast before back home. They goes to H restaurant and immediately take a seat at the back where no people sitting there and they can have some privacy.

Jongkook : Give me one bibimbap and 2 jjangmyun. (Haha shows two sign on his finger for jjangmyun) Eshhh. What jjangmyun in the morning.

Haha : We are too hungry. Plus, I didn't have dinner yesterday.

Jongkook : Okay. Gary, why are you so quiet? Usually you're the clown in this moment. Haha.

Gary : Nothing, hyung. I'm just tired.

Haha : You're tired? Jjinja? Hehe. (with teasing face.)

Gary : Heshhhh Haha. I'm don't care about that. Seriously not.

Jongkook : What is that about? Why I don't know anything?

Gary : Nothing hyung. Nothing.

Haha : Gary jealous with me and Jihyo. Kekeke.

Gary : Nonsense. I don't have any feeling towards Jihyo. It's all just acting. Not more than that. Jjinja.

Jongkook : Waaaaa. Gary ya. Did new love sparks? Hahaha. 

Haha : Just tell us the truth, Gary. I will keep the secret. Haha.

Gary : ........ 

Their foods is already in front of their eyes. Everybody take a chopstick on the table and start eating.

Gary : I don't know what I feel. I think I'm just acting.

Jongkook : What do you feel?

Gary : When Jihyo with someone, I feel angry. When Jihyo praise other man, I feel want to hate that man. When Jihyo don't care about me, I feel hurt inside. I don't know what I feel. I thought it just normal when we have 'Monday Couple' title.

Haha : Waaaa. You fell in love with Jihyo. I'm sure about this. Really sure. 

Gary : Noooooo. It just normal right? Right, hyung?

Jongkook : It's not normal, Gary. You fell for her. Since when you feel like this. Hahaha. 

Gary : -____________-' Heshhhh. Just forget about what I said. It makes us misunderstood.

They continue eating until they finished the meal. All of them pay for their food and go back home. When Gary arrived at his home, he takes the shower first before going to sleep. While he was in bathroom, he is thinking about the conversation with Haha and Jongkook.

'Am I really falling in love with you?'

The answer from both of them make he thinks if it is true. He cannot figure out his heart and he don't know since when he feels like this. He wipes his wet body with towel and wear it on his waist. He goes to his bedroom and take off his towel to dry his hair. He let himself like always. He comfortable wear nothing while sleeping than wear any clothes. He goes inside the blanket and cover his body until his chest. Turn on the air cond with slightly high temperature to make him cold. He looks everywhere and he just can see Jihyo's face. He close his eyes and he still see Jihyo.

'Am I crazy? Why I always think about Jihyo?'

'Just admit it, Gary. You fall in love with Jihyo. Why it is so hard to admit? You don't have girlfriend anymore so it's normal.'

'No. She just a dongsaeng. A friend. A cast member.'

'Then why you always think about her when it's not just her you always meet?'

There's voice in Gary's head fighting for his heart. Gary still don't know what his heart's answer. He let it be with time.