The Plan

PinPal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ok I'm going to keep it sweet since that was most of my subbies wanted, but for the ones who want a please message me and you can pick anyone and I'll write for you. *Trying to keep every subby happy*

 

 

No Ones POV-Got7

"Hey can we talk guys?"Jackson ask all s who were eating the ordered pizza.

"Sure" JB said, looking a whole lot better from earilier.

"Ok, well me and Mark have a plan........I think you guys know that i have a pinpal right?"Jackson asked looking at s.

"I didn't know"Said Youngjae

"Well now you do, and was wondering if you could help me surprise my pinpal with me. Because my pinpal lives here in the city and isn't that far way."Jackson said not noticing that he hadn't said if was a girl or boy (Foreshadow-what will this lead to?)

"What does Mark have to do with it?"Asked Jr.

"Well, I have known from day one. Since we live in the same room and the fact that Jackson at hiding thimgs." Mark said with a smile for the last part.

"Hey now! I'm right here and can hear you"Jackson started to whine.

"So, maybe I....."Mark was cut off by JB

"Ok, enough guys and what do you want us to do?"ASked JB

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

You had gotten busy with your work at a cafe you love dearly.You love working here for the fact that the customers were nice and the staff was easy to work with. You had been working here for a couple of months now, and you had made a few acquaintances. You had really got to know the worker had always had the same shift as. Her name was Makaylah, she was a short blonde with blue eyes. She had a boyfriend who was going to be a doctor. So she right now had no one to really hangout with so she started to ask you to hangout with after work. Which is what she was doing now.

"Hey_____, you wanna hangout after work. Like go to the park and eat ice cream or eat dinner at the movies?"Makaylah had asked you, while you were fixing a chocolate frappe.

"Um.....Let's see.....since I have no life might as well hangout with you." You said with a smile as you were messing with her.

"Hey now, I'm taking my precious time to ask you to hangout and then actually doing it." She said back to you.

"Ok ok. I'l hangout with you willingly" And this time you stuck your tounge out as you got the money from the customer.

"Hey! I'm the one asking why do you have be so mean to me." She said pouting

"Pouting isn't cute on you" You said while luaghing at the finger she stuck up under the counter so no customer to see.

"But seriously, do you want to hang out with me?"She asked seriously.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter