Getting to know each other

PinPal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You just finished your math test. And at this moment you were praying to the heavens that you passed with ,hopefully, an 80 or a high c. you have never been good in math, and neither as Delaney so, you too decided to go out and depress eat to take the misery from the test out.

"Delaney, how do you think you did?" You asked in line at the new Panda Express your town had gotten.

"Maybe a low C. What about you, girlie?"Delaney asked as she was about to order her food.

"Umm...I'm hoping for a low B, because we did study and went to all the extra classes and all."You said as you put the most poutest face you could think of.And is also when you remembered to message jackson back.

TO:JWANG

Hey. I just finished my Math test and am about to eat. What are you up to? And i will never tell you :P

You were determined to never let him know that he is your bias from GOT7. And plus you didn't want to make things awkward with each other.

You and Delaney were talking about the schools drama, yesterdays news, and new forming friendships that you two were getting.And then your phone goes off, and not from the site like if it was jackson and it was an unknow caller. Even though you Grandpa had tought you not to pick up the phone we it is someone you don't know. Something just possesed you to pick it up.

"Hello?" You said really slowly like in one of those old horror movies.

"Hi is this ____?" The person asked, which was a man from what you could hear.And also the voice sounded so familiar to you.

"Um..make i ask who is call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter