Getting to know each other part 2

PinPal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 To:Jackson

Hey it's fine if you wanted to get to know me. And if getting to know me is a problem we could play 20 questions, cuz i love that game. :D ( P.S. You know we can talk , actually talk to each other, when I'm at home.Since I'm at a restraunt and all, ok?)

You sent message after you had finished reading the last one he had sent. Knowing that if you hadn't sent one as soon as he texted he probably thinking he scared you away.

So You and Delaney decided to just part ways after lunch because, mainly Daniel was out of school, and you two were tried and drained from head to toe.But you being deteremined to find out what you made on that Math test you had just taken. You called for a cab and headed back to the campus to ask your math teacher what you made.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

20 minutes later

 

You arrived on campus and started to head to the Math building.Which sadly on the other side of the campus than where you were dropped off by the cabbi. As you were heading to the building your phone started to go off, play GOT7 'Follow me'. Your favorite song, by them.You looked at it and it was Jackson.

From:Jackson

Ok should i start the game? (<-- and if so that should count as a question, LOL, jk)

You tried so hard not to laugh at his message. Just something about it tickled to death and you couldn't but laugh.

To:Jackson

No that can't be the frist question. And can you please ask the first question? It takes meawhile to think of a good one.

You sent him when you reached the Math building. You headed straight to your teachers room. His name, your teacher, was Mr.Smith, was a very hard teacher to pay attention to and he hates kids who don't do good in his class. ( A.K.A you and Delaney were one of those kids)

"Hey..um Mr.Smith did you grade my Math test yet?" You asked he as nice and polite as possible. You didn't want to seem rude to him, just because you didn't like the subject he was teaching.

"Yes I did. Would you like to see it?"He said without even looking up at you.

"Yes, sir that would be nice" You replied

"Here. You may take it with you. I have your grade written down." He said again without looking up at you.

"Thank you, sir."

You walked out of there so fast you didn't even want to see your test until you where down hall pretty far.You looked at it and you about died for two reasons.

1) your phone rang out got7 'follow me'

And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter