Text message back

PinPal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hope i didn't scare him off.

Nope.......or you hoped so. You stayed up as late you were comfortable doing since you had a test in Calculus. And your not that good at math and you need as much help as possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Next Morning

You woke like you do every morning. You go to the bathroom first to wash your face and brush your teeth. Then put on your jogging cloths. That are extreme;y tight, but thats ok because no one is up at five o'clock in the morning like you. you have this a addiction to keeping your body in shape. You also get this runner high that wakes you up in the morning. After geting in your cloths you do your run around town for about 6 miles.

Your run takes about an hour if you stop at the starbucks, which is about every morning. Another addiction you have, Coffee.When you get home you turn on your computer, while it is warming up. you head to the cabinet to get cereal out to eat. You head back to your computer and thats when you remember what had happened last night. You start to wonder 'Should I check to see if he messaged me back?' You were so nervous you didn't reaaly want because maybe he didn't, but then again you did to see if he had.

About 10 minutes later

You had decided to check it on your phone as you got ready for college 2 hours before you actually had to. You logged in and then..........................................................He messaged back.

You were so happy oyu droped your phone and jumped up and down. Missing you phone thank God. You picked you phone back up.

It read:

FROM:JWANG

Hey. Sorry it took me so long to reply,but i had practiced. And to answer your question, Yes I'm Jackson from GOT7. Are you a fan or aFAN? Hopefully just a normal fan, right?

And thats when you realized he sent you three messages, so you decided to read them all before replying.

FROM:JWANG(2)

Hey? Are you still there. You didn't pass out from me being a star did ya? ;) jk

FROM:JWANG(3)

Oh I just looked at the clock. Your probably asleep. Well sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite. And Sweet Dreams.:)

P.S Message me when your up, i'll probably be awake any ways, k?

You were so touched by the messages and you liked his humor.

TO:JWANG

Hey. It's me and yes I'm a fan but not a psyco one. Plus, i did fall a sleep and i didn't let the bed bugs bite. :)

You were in such a good mood. That you weren't in a bad mood after you had gotten ready for school and the math test you were going to have to take.It did take you two hours to get ready cuz

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter