America for the boys to take

PinPal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This color is going to be when they speak english.Even though they don't speak alot of English in this chapter (like one word) but this color will be the English parts in all chapters until further notice. ^_^

 

 

No ones POV

Jackson and the boys of got7, plus their manager, just got off the plane and they are now in America. And they can't seem to stay still.

"Where's BamBam and Yugyoem?" The manager asked the sleepy leader, who as of right now had servere jetlag and wasn't in the mood to answer."Ok I'll ask Jr then."The manager said looking around for Jr."Ok now where's Jr?"The manager asked no one inpairtically.

"Hyung they all had to go to the bathroom, except me, jackson and JB who seems to n=be sleep standing."Mark said to the worried manager.

"Why couldn't they just tell, and just walk off. I could die from the heartacts they give me with just walking off."The manager said.

"Yea but then they wouldn't be them would they"Said Mark.Who was now looking at Jackson and was about to say something when he saw Jackson lookiong very focused on his phone so he just sat next to JB.

Jackson on other hand had written a message to _____, but he didn't know if he want to tell you he was here in Dallas like you are, or to ask about where you live and surprise you. As of right now he was leanning on surprising ____.

TO:_________

Hey, It's Jackson. I just wanted to know how did you sleep? Did you have nice dreams? Or did you have a dream about me? huh? don't be shy here! ;) And I was just curious about what it's like in Dallas, America. And what knid of neighborhood do you live in? Just curious,Because idk just curious :P

Jackson had hit send after five minutes of reading over his text. Plu, the fact that he had probably had rewritten it 16 times. But now he was satisfied that it wouldn't be to much and not at all creepy, like the time had called your phone.Jackson shivers at the tought of the embarrasment he had caused him self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your house

You woke up at 5:00AM like you do every morning on a saturday. You did this so you could go for a run around the block or two and not have people starring at you and so it would be peaceful.You had grown use to waking up early since a kid. It was your favorite time in the day, the early morning, when hardly anyone was up.

You started for your bathroom to brush your teeth and wash your face before you got dressed in your workk out gear. It doesn't take you long to get ready, it has become a habbit. You make your self something small to eat, most of the time its a banana or an apple, but this morning you got a protien shake and some grapes to eat before you went for your run.

When out of no where you heard your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter