Waking up to an Angel/Demon

PinPal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You opened your eyes not remembering exactly what happen. And you felt really warm, which was weird cuz you were usually cold when you wake up.

And thats when you turned over and faced the one and only.........Jackson Wang. Who was just staring at you.

"______ Don't scream please.......I can explain everything but please don't hate me pleaseeeee"Jackson had said using his golbslly known pouty face. That was when you closed your mouth, though you don't remember opening it.

"Ok....but why are you in my bed and starring at me?"You whispered and hoping this was a dream. Because you would have never thought you would have Jackson-Frickin Wang in your bed and starring at you. And even thought it was creepy and you should probably kick him out. There was some part of you that couldn't do it and just wanted to live in this moment all your life.

"Ok...well we were watching tangled then frozen and all the rest of the Disney movies and so forth. But you fell a sleep against my shoudler, which i found extremely cute, and then everyone else fell a sleep and i was the only one wake. So I thought I could wake you up but that was wrong and I couldn't so....and then you wrapped your legs around my waist and that was really hot and cute, but you still would wake up. So I decided to take you to your room then you would't let go again and I was tired so I just slept here with you and it felt really nice and I don't know how to handle and I just don't want you to hate me" He said blabbered and you just found so cute that your next action shocked both you and him.

 

You had kissed him and no not on the cheek but on the lips.

 

"Sorry"You whispered.

"No don't be"He said and then he kissed you back.

His lips were soft and the kiss was sweet and simple. You weren't excepting to kiss him and you definitely weren' excepting him to kiss you back.

"Um....Jackson....w-w-what....um....is...?"You were stuttering and losing your train of thought and the next thing y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter