Decision

PinPal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No Ones POV

Jackson and the rest of GOT7 were just told that since they have been working hard and doing so well. That they are going on a trip to America. Jackson was so excited that he couldn't help but want to tell you until he heard these words:

"You can't tell anyone. We don't want any of your crazy fans from Korea or America know where we're going, and that we are going on a trip. The company has planned to the the press that you guys are practicing for your new album and it might take awhile."Said the manager of GOT7.

"So we're going to lie to are fans?"Asked BamBam

"No, just not tell them anything, and then lie when they ask how we are doing during our practices." Said Yugyoem.

"Oh, ok."BamBam replied quietly, not liking the idea of lying to his loyal fans, that he loves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Dorm

"Mark-hyung? Can I have some advice from you?"Asked a nervous, yet slightly destruded, Jackson.

"Sure Jackson, but I would start packing if I was you."Mark said as he pulled out his suitcase and dufflebag.

"Well, hyung, I was wondering if I should tell_______?"Jackson asked mark nervously, like a little school boy how has a huge crush on a pretty girl.

"Um....I don't think so. But where does she live? Because if we get a free day, which might be the whole trip, you could go see her."Mark said with a smirk, still feeling his fatherly pride that Jackson has someone to talk to and make friends with.

"That sounds good and I could surprise her, couldn't i?"Jackson said starting to get excited."I'll message her now since she's probably out of college."He said so happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On your bed-Your POV

"No, Delaney he hasn't texted me yet.Like i said befor we're friends, ok?"You said annoyed with your friend for insisting you like Jackson.Though she was correct you weren't going to admit it, just like with Jackson.

"......."You were listening to Delaney say for the 500th time today that you non-stopped looked at your phone and plus you seemed down.......when

Follow me from Got7 rang throughthe room.

"Hold on Delaney, he's texting me right now.......Yes I will tell you what it is saying."You said. Glad that you don't have to listen to your friend complain and accuse you of things.

FROM:Jackson

Hey~~Beautiful, how are things going in America? Alls well? Oh, and I'm going on a break from work, because the company said we worked hard for it.

P.S. sorry I haven't contacted you :( We've been so BUSY here. I'm SO tired.

You felt bad that he had to go through so much to make all his fans happy, but it is also something he loves so you understand. Especially since you were in collge on a scholarship for running, even though it hurt you sometimes you loved running. You understood him.

"Hello....._________......You there?"You here Delaney's voice coming from your land line.

"Oh, yea I am. He was just asking me how things are going. Pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter