Lonely Boy in a not so lonely house.

PinPal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson POV

"Mark........hello???" I don't how many times i have been left in this house alone even though i live with six other guys. They are almost never home. BamBam and yugyeom have studies if their not working on dances and raps, which sometimes i join but i feel old near them. And JB and Youngjae go off to be with each other, which just adds to my suppision on if they are gay and together. While Mark and JR never leave together but I have no idea what they do; their just never here.

So today I decided I was going to sign up on a pinpal site to make new friends, even though it was for teaching the other party Korean, I really have no intentions of really teaching them Korean. I just need a friedn to talk to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One Hour Later.

"Gosh that is the longest assignment sheet to fill out. I hadn't even did that much when I was applying for a passport, and thats alot of work." I talked to myself cuz no one else is here and I have gotten use to making myself my own company.

"Now just time to wait and see if some.....wait aminute who's this?" I Said looking at the most beautiful blonde headed girl wearing the most simplest clothes on the planetand she was still beautiful i have ever seen and she seemed lonely to, I could tell just by the look in the picutre.

So I grew some balls and started to messager, though it took me an hour to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter