Movies and FOOD!!!!!!!!! plus Jackson

PinPal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After you and Makaylah had let the boys in. You guys had gotten comfortable in the livingroom waiting for Tangle to start. But you had noticed how all the guys had stuck you and Jackson on the Love seat. and it kinda made you giggle and feel happy about this situation.

"So what we watching?" BamBam had said you after he had sat next to yugyoem and youngjae. While JB was sitting on the right of Makaylah and Jr on the left and that left Amrk to sit right next to you on the right while Jackson sat on your left near the end of the love seat/couch.

The couch ( have a weird collection of furiture)   "BamBam we're watching Tangled and eating to our hearts content." Makaylah had said as she picked up a meat lovers pizza piece and just took a huge bite out of it. "That was a big bite Makaylah, and why Tangled why not Frozen. I bet i can beat you by signing every single line in the movie."BamBam had said to Makaylah. He had taken a liking to your friend and you were coming up with an idea to get them together, when Jackson had asked you a question.

 

"Hm.. what was that sorry i spaced out?"You asked looking at him, not realizing he was as close as he was. About an inch away, if someone had hit you on the back you would have kissed him on the lips.   "Can i put my arm behind you? I'm starting to feel slightly cramped."Jackson had whispered because the movie started.   "Oh yea. Make yourself comfy. Your a guest."You smiled trying to hold in your panic cuz not only was he in your apartment he will be putting his arm behind your head.   "Ok, thanks. And sorry if the guys become a pain the eat and talk alot during the movies and i know you were going to just hangout with makaylah but i just couldn't help want to see what you looked like in person and want to hangout with you." Jackson had said all really fast but you finally depicted what he had said.   You looked at him and said" Its fine really. I wanted alot of friends to hangout with to begin with anyways." You said with a smile and leaned into him a little bit hoping it wasn't pushing the boundaries.   Jackson just smiled and put his arm on your shoulder. And for the rest of the movie and most of the night you guys sat like that. With Mark watching and approving of the girl Jackson was starting to like and even fall for.         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter