Jackson and you

PinPal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Years later-two to be exact.

You and Jackson have been dating for two years and you just finished college. So you and jackson thought it be a good idea for you to moveto Korea with him and the boys.You on the other hand didn't know if living with 7 boys and two managers was a good idea. Especially seeing that Mark was Jackson roommate. And that also explains why you have been on the phone with Jackson for two hours, while you were packing.

"Baby, he said it was fine that we slept in the same bed. Just as long as their was no hankie pankie going on."Jackson said to you.You could hear the smirk in his voice. Which made you blush just thinking about that.

"I know that. But don't you think it would be weird if we slept in the same bed and Mark will be only 5 feet away. It makes me feel weird and I still have a week to look for an apartment near yours and the guys."You tried explaining how you felt about whole thing. Knowing Jackson did care how you felt but he also didn't want you spending money like that. He wanted to get an apartment together. So you techncially were going to live in the boys dorm until you and Jackson found one together.

"Ok,ok. You don't have to do that baby.I'll find one for us but please just don't be upset if I can't find one before you get here, ok?"Jackson sounded so worried that you were upset with him. And that made you smile knowing he wanted to do everything that made you happy.

"Ok, babe. But I have to go ok. I still have alot things to get done before my flight next week. Who knewmoving to a different country would be so hard?"You were just making small talk and talking to self with the last sentence.Which made Jackson chuckle.

"Baby, I could have told you that."He said laughing at how cute you sounded to him."Hey it's alright to go. You need to spend as much time with family and friends before you leave. Say your goodbyes and all because you might not get to see them for awhile, and I love you baby, ok?"Jackson's voice was getting soft and he was being his nice and caring self not the mean guy self that likes to pick on you. Though you loved both sides of him you just needed this side of Jackson right now.

"Ok, I love you too. Talk to you later babe."You said brfore you hung up the phone. You were sad to not be able to talk to him but you had a lot friends to say good bye to. One is a very special friend that has been thorough everything with you for that last two years. She was there when you and Jackson had y'alls first fight. And when you didn't know what to say to his flirting because,your going to be honest with your self and thats you at flirting.That special friend's name is Makaylah, the girl that was there when the boys frist meet you.

You were going to be hanging out with her and your family before you left.Though you felt bad that you had lost a friend. Delaney didn't want anything to do with you anymore, but you still wanted to leave on a good note with her. Even though you don't like the way her boyfriend treats her and now how she treats her friends you didn't wan to be mean.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You Last Day.

You had everything packed and ready for you to leave right then and there, but your flight doesn't leave until 12:00 and it's 6:00am and you had six hours to kill you had no idea what you were going to do.You already said goodbye to all your friends, your family and Makaylah were going to the airport with you. Plus, the fact your satyed the whole week with Makaylah, because you already sold your apartment.

"Mkay~~~~~~~~"You called your friends nickname you had given her. Trying to wake her up.

"What?"She said rather coldly and grummpiedly.

"I can't sleep. Plus, I don't know what to do cause I already have everything ready to leave."You pouted as you were talking.

"Well I'm going to guess your already dressed and won't be able to go back to sleep. So that means I probably, and not really willingly, have to get up.Am I correct?"Asked with her eyes still closed.

"Yea sorry."You said hoping she wasn't mad at you.

"Ok, but only cause to day is your last day here for awhile. And that is the only thing keeping me from killing you for waking me up so erily in the morning."She said as she woke up and opened her eyes.

"Yay!"You were excited. You couldn't wait to go to the airport.

"So what do you want to do to kill time Ms. I'm-weird-because-I'm-a-morning-person-who-one-day-will-get-shot-by her-friend?"Makay;lah asked you as she started to get ready for the day.

"Let's hangout with my family and watch movies"You said.

"Ok" was al you got from her before she disappearded into the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the airport.

"Ok Makaylah you don't have to cry."You said rubbing your friends back as she balled. Just like the rest of the girls in you family did.You were dead set on not crying. It would have just made the situation worse.

"I...I-know but ....I won't.....get to...see your...annoying self...everyday..."She said thorough her tears..

"Well, Ilove you to Ms.Nice-pants."You said laughing.

"Ok guys, my f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter