Spirit Of Darkness and Introduction of the Horoscopes

[Discontinued and up for adoption!] A Package of Hot Men, Love and Powers

"Bow to the great Kim Heechul, peasants!" Heechul strutted into the house. ''Heechul-hyung..." Onew sighed. "Oh! Who are these?" Heechul peered at Minho, Key and Jonghyun. "Chul, enough. You're scaring them." Leeteuk said. "Whatever~" Heechul replied sassily, but stopped examining the clearly freaked out trio. "Sorry for that, I'm Park Jungsu, the Leo sign, but you can call me Leeteuk." Leeteuk introduced himself. "Huh, isn't the Leo sign supposed to be a lion?" Key asked. "That's my other form. We're all able to take human forms, so we have two forms." Leeteuk explained. "Huh." Key said. "The one that was examining you just now is Heechul, the Cancer sign. He's the second oldest, while I'm the oldest. Speaking of which, where is he?" Leeteuk looked at the group behind him. "The garden outside." one replied. "Oh. Okay." Leeteuk replied.

"Heechul needs to be near water, and since the trip here didn't have any, he went to the pond in the garden outside." Leeteuk explained. The trio nodded in understanding. "This is Hankyung, third oldest. I'll be introducing them by age, so I won't have to keep repeating it. He's the Saggitarius sign." Leeteuk introduced. Hankyung nodded his head in greeting, looking towards the garden. "Go, Kyung. Nobody's stopping you." someone said. Hankyung looked at Leeteuk for permission and at Leeteuk's nod, went to join Heechul.

"Yesung, the Scorpio sign. Kangin, Aries. Shindong, Libra. Sungmin, Pisces. Eunhyuk and Donghae, Gemini. Siwon, Taurus. Ryeowook, Virgo. Kibum, Aquarius. Kyuhyun, Capricorn. Henry is Aries-in-training, and Zhoumi is Leo-in-training." Leeteuk put names to faces as each person stepped out as their name was called. "That done, next group!" Onew called. "Very well, I will be next." Someone stepped forward, along with four other people. "We come from the constellation called Cassiopeia. I am the Alpha Cassiopeia star, Jung Yunho. This is the Beta Cassiopeia star, Kim Jaejoong. Gamma Cassiopeia star, Park Yoochun. Delta Cassiopeia star, Kim Junsu." Yunho introduced them one by one. "Yo!" " 'Sup?" "Hi!" were heard as their names were mentioned. "Who's he, Yunho-hyung?" Leeteuk asked, referring to the tallest person in the group, who was too occupied staring at... Onew? Onew was staring back. "Look, Leeteuk-hyung. He has the black diamond ring." Taemin said. Everyone looked at his finger. Sure enough, the black diamond ring was there. "Great. No wonder they're in a trance." Leeteuk sighed. "That was the main reason I brought him, actually. Shim Changmin. He was put into our care when his parents passed away. I thought it a good time to bring him here, and I guess I was right?" Yunho scratched his head.

"More than right, Yunho-hyung. Onew-hyung has been waiting for him for so long!" Taemin sighed dramatically. "Hmmm... That's true." Yunho nodded. "How long are they gonna stay in a trance? Can we poke them? Can we? Can we?" Donghae said excitedly. "I don't know, Hae. And no, you cannot poke them. You too, Hyuk." Eunhyuk immediately pulled back his hand. Denied permission to poke the two in a trance, Eunhae turned to poke Henry's cheeks instead. Leeteuk sighed. 'These two...' he thought. "Ah..." Onew and Changmin broke out of their trance and collapsed.

"Onew!" "Changmin!" Leeteuk and Yunho helped them up. "Need...need to get closer..." Onew muttered. "Okay." Leeteuk agreed and helped Onew over to Changmin. The two immediately touched their rings together. The living area lit up with a black and white glow as the rings recognised its other half and glowed in joy. Changmin and Onew sighed with smiles on their faces before falling asleep right there and then. "Leeteuk-hyung, Yunho-hyung, you remember where Onew-hyung's room is? Good, put them both there, I think I have to explain things to Key-hyung, Minho-hyung and Jonghyun-hyung." Taemin quickly told them and led the trio to another separate room.

"Any of you confused? Wait, dumb question, of course you guys are confused." Taemin said to himself. "Anyway, Teukie-hyung and his group of 14 are the horoscopes. Each horoscope has an element that it belongs to, which you guys are the heads of. So am I, but that's not the point. So, the Fire signs. They are Leo, Saggitarius and Aries, who are Leeteuk, Hankyung and Kangin, so Minho-hyung, you get three of the five oldest in the group. Water signs are Pisces, Cancer and Scorpio, who are Sungmin, Heechul and Yesung respectively. Earth signs are Capricorn, Virgo and Taurus. Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Siwon. Air signs, lastly are Gemini, Libra and Aquarius, who are Eunhyuk and Donghae, Shindong and Kibum." Taemin said. The trio were too busy taking down notes in notebooks they got from their pockets.

"Got it? You'll have to remember which horoscope is under your section. Record what I'm going to say, which is their names in order to their age, oldest to youngest. Leeteuk, oldest. Heechul, second oldest. Hankyung, then Yesung, then Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Zhoumi, Siwon (A/N: His real birthday is April 7th, 1986, but his parents registered him under the birthday February 10th, 1987) , Donghae,  Ryeowook, Kibum, Kyuhyun and lastly, maknae Henry. Now I'll explain the horoscopes one by one. First of all, Teukie-hyung. He's the Leo sign, so Minho-hyung, you have to take this down. Leos are courageous, generous and loyal. Weak points are their heart and spine. Second form is a lion. Next, Heechul-hyung. Water sign. Key-hyung, take this down please. He is the Cancer sign. Cancers are usually sensitive to what people feel, and have to be near water most of the time. The most they can go without being near a water body is eight hours. Weak points are the stomach and chest. Second form is a merman. Hankyung-hyung next. Fire sign, the Sagittarius. Sagittariuses can harness the power of the black hole. (A/N: The constellation Sagittarius is close to the only black hole in the Milky Way, that's what I've been told. Correct me if I'm wrong! ^^) Weak points are the hips and thighs. Second form is a centaur." Here Taemin paused to catch his breath.

"Next, Yesung-hyung. Water sign, the Scorpio. They are cool and calm and can be great leaders. They hate dishonesty, can be very jealous and distrusting, and have many secrets. Weak point is the reproductive system. Second form, bottom half scorpion, top half human. Tail is poisonous when in this form. Kangin-hyung is next. He is Aries, a Fire sign. They are rash and usually do things without thinking. Their weak point is that they do not care about their own physical safety. Shindong-hyung. Libra, Air sign. Nothing much about them. Weak points are their kidneys and that they have to stay hydrated. Libras don't have a second form, only that a scale balance will materialise. Sungmin-hyung is next. Pisces, Water sign. Usually good at fighting. Weak points are the feet and immune system. No second form. Eunhyuk-hyung and Donghae-hyung. Gemini, an Air sign. They are not twins, but are similar in age. They have similar interests and work best with each other. They have short attention spans and are overly curious. When one gets hurt, the other will definitely get the same injury at the same time. Their weak points are the arms, shoulders and lungs. No second form." Taemin paused to drink water.

"Zhoumi-hyung. He is Leo-in-training. Same characteristics as Teukie-hyung. Siwon-hyung is Taurus, an Earth sign. Tauruses are stubborn, but are the most dependable. Their weak point is the throat. Second form is the minotaur. Ryeowookie-hyung. He is Virgo, an Earth sign. Virgos have a sense of innocence and worry too much. Their weak points are the nervous system and that they have to have enough sleep and water. No second form. Kibum-hyung is next. The Aquarius sign, an Air sign. Has foresight. Weak points are the ankles and circulatory system. No second form. Kyuhyun-hyung. He is Capricorn, an Earth sign. They are stubborn, serious, independent and have to learn how to stop judging. Weak points are the bones and teeth. Second form is a goat. Lastly, Henry-hyung. He is Aries-in-training, same characteristics as Kangin-hyung. Therefore, we are done. I got to go take a break." Taemin left the room after saying bye to the trio facing an overload of information.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN MONTHS! Hope this will satisfy you! Comments and criticism is greatly appreciated! <3