I Summon You, Great Creature of _______, to fly and ________.

[Discontinued and up for adoption!] A Package of Hot Men, Love and Powers

"I summon you, great creature of fire, to fly and blaze," Minho said, focusing his power on summoning his creature. Under Aeris and Lux's coaching, Minho's body started glowing with a red light, and in a flash a red dragon appeared. "Finally!" the dragon's voice rumbled throughout the room. "Impatient as always, Ignis." Lux commented. "Lux. Aeris." Ignis the fire dragon greeted. "Now, where is my user?" Minho stepped forward. "And what is your name, child?" Ignis asked. "Minho. Choi Minho." Minho replied.

Eyeing Minho, Ignis said, "This one will do just fine, Lux. Looks like the previous generation, too." At that, Minho's face went from blank to sad. "Yes... I heard that a lot," Minho murmured. "Do not be sad, child. His time came, so he had to go." Ignis said.

While Minho was occupied with Ignis, Key had summoned his own creature. "I summon you, great creature of water, to fly and flow." he said. His body started glowing with a blue light as a blue dragon appeared. "Hello, child. I am Aquae, the water dragon." Aquae spoke, her voice graceful and lilting, like water flowing peacefully. "I'm Kim Kibum, but I would prefer it if you would call me Key." Key greeted the dragon politely. "Polite. I like him, Lux." Aquae commented. "Polite? Psh." Minho snorted. "You shut up." Key glared at him. "Or what?" Minho glared back. The glaring fest went on for a while more before Ignis and Aquae chuckled. "Remind you of someone, Ignis?" Aquae said. "Definitely." Ignis agreed with her.

"I summon you, great creature of earth, to fly and grow." Jonghyun said, as his body started glowing with a green light. A flash of light went off and a green dragon was soaring into the room. "Ah, so good to finally be away from Nox!" the green dragon said. "She was radiating darkness all over her." the green dragon shuddered. "Nice entrance, Terra." Ignis commented. "You shush, Ignis. You try staying with Nox, see how you like it." Terra retorted. "True," Ignis admitted. "What's your name?" Terra asked Jonghyun. "Kim Jonghyun." he replied. Terra grinned a feral grin. "Good, good. The power is strong." he commented.

Lux and Aeris were busy talking to Onew and Taemin about Nox and the missing Spirit of Darkness.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It was a few days after the dragons were summoned, and Minho, Key and Jonghyun had learnt how to harness their powers better and use it more efficiently. The weekend had just arrived, and they were all holed up in the hall to train together. It was then that Lux commented, "Just the few of us won't be enough to defeat the Dark elementals, even with Spirit of Darkness and Nox." Onew frowned as he pondered on this matter. Taemin read his mind and went, "No. No no no no no. Just no." "But why?" Onew whined. "The last time they all came, they nearly burnt this place down! Our ancestral home! Never mind that two of them are PMS-ing all day, whom we shall not mention, and another two have severe cases of hyperactiveness, and another two have tendencies to prank everyone, one is just plain weird, and just NO." Taemin listed off.

Although not knowing who the Lee brothers were talking about, Key, Jonghyun and Minho found the banter amusing. Then Taemin thought of something. "How about this? You get to call them, I get to call Kai." he suggested. Onew was just about to reject that idea when he thought better of it and nodded. Having reached an agreement, the Lee brothers quickly whipped out their phones. After both had kept their phones, they met each other's eyes and slowly counted down.

"Five."

"Four." The room started trembling.

"Three." Shaking.

"Two." Then nothing.

"One." Still nothing.

Someone knocked on the main door then. Onew quickly went to the door and opened it.

37 people stood outside.

"Bow to my presence!" one of them ordered as she - he? - strutted in.

"Hello, Heechul-hyung." Onew greeted.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Cue Super Junior 15! And DB5K! And EXO 12! Finally I can connect this chapter to the ideas in my head!

Anyway, the dragons:

Ignis:

Aquae:

Terra:

As for clarification, the gender of the dragons are:

Lux: Male
Aeris: Female
Terra: Male
Ignis: Male
Aquae: Female
Nox: Female

Sorry for the long wait!

Comment and subscribe please!