Jonghyun

[Discontinued and up for adoption!] A Package of Hot Men, Love and Powers

Jonghyun entered his training room, to find mountains and mountains of earth. Heck, there were even animals in here! How they got there, he didn't know and didn't want to know. Well, at least he could have fun! He started by exploring his training room world.

Few minutes later...

"WHAT THE HECK IS THIS THING CHASING ME!!!" "ROAR!!!" "AHHHH!!! SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!" "USE YOUR POWER IDIOT!!!" "Oh yeah... Wait... SINCE WHEN DID DINOSAURS TALK?!" "SINCE BEFORE YOU WERE BORN, IDIOT!!!" *BOOM* "Ouch, that was one big heck of a ball of earth... Who cares? I'm safe!"

Jonghyun, panting, found a nice stream and stopped to drink. Then all of a sudden it started raining. "THE HELL? IS THIS KEY'S WORKING? No, can't be. THEN WHY THE HELL IS IT RAINING?!" Soon, the stream became a raging river. "Great. Now I can't cross." Jonghyun complained. "USE YOUR POWER IDIOT!" "Oh yeah! Wait. I THOUGHT I SMASHED YOU ON THE HEAD WITH THAT GIGANTIC BALL OF EARTH!" "IT TAKES MORE THAN THAT TO CRUSH A DINOSAUR IDIOT!" "FINE! AND STOP CALLING ME IDIOT!" "WHY SHOULD I? YOU ARE ONE!" *CRASH* "There, that should take care of it." Where the dinosaur stood moments ago now stood a mountain.

Apparently he created a mountain out of nothing. Then he made a bridge from earth and crossed the river. There he saw more mountains of earth. "I remembered Onew-hyung saying something about how the room fixes itself after I leave. , that means I have to face that stupid dinosaur every time I come here!" Jonghyun remembered. Then he continued to play with the earth, making all different kinds of things, clay-house, clay-puppy, clay-laptop, clay-television, clay-table, clay-chair, even a clay-Onew, clay-Key, clay-Taemin, clay-Minho and clay-himself!

"Tch, I'm still the best," he said, examining the clay statues. Then he noticed something towering over him. "Boo" "Yah!!! Why are you here? I thought there was a mountain on you!" "Took me a while to get free, that." "Then take this!" *Boom* "And this!" *Boom* "And this!" *BOOM* "There, that should take care of it. A dinosaur on a mountain on a giant slab of earth! I'd better make my way back before the stupid dinosaur escapes again." Jonghyun said to himself and went back to the door.

                                                                                                                                              

There! Jjongie's training room! Or world. Not really descriptive, but I really can't think of anything... Especially for the rest of the training rooms... Ah well! Hope you enjoy!