How it all started

[Discontinued and up for adoption!] A Package of Hot Men, Love and Powers

"A long time ago, there were only 8 people in the world. 2 soon died from ilnesses, so 6 remained, 3 women and 3 men." Taemin and Onew's umma started.

"The gods took pity on them and gifted 4 people with the Air, Fire, Water and Earth elements respectively, the two men with Fire and Earth and the 2 women with Air and Water. There was supposed to be one more Element, Spirit, but there were 2 people left, one man and one woman. Then the gods did a bit of research and found out that the power of the Spirit element was too strong for one person to carry. So, the power was split between the remaining man and woman."

Taemin and Onew sat there, listening attentively. They knew of the Elementals and the Dark Elementals, but not the story. The rings sat on the table nearby.

"Soon, the people had created a peaceful home, the men working and the women helping. The gods, who were watching them, decided to gift them with the ability to produce offspring. Thereafter, the Fire element and Air element married,  the Water element and the Earth element married and the two Spirit elements married. It was a fragile balance, with Air controlling how much Fire burned, Water dousing Earth's plants to keep the 6 people alive and the two Spirits making sure everything went on smoothly. This was their lives, peaceful." Their umma stopped to take a drink of water.

"Then Air, Water and the female Spirit gave birth. There were two children for each family, each child gifted with one element. Then their children fell in love among each other and their powers mixed. Soon, there was a whole country of Elements. Then one year, a male offspring of the Fire and Spirit in one generation, was born and named Kim Youngmin. He was gifted with the Fire element, but he had other plans for his powers. With them, he killed his parents and severely injured his sister, Kim Younghee, who was gifted with the Earth element. And thus, the Elementals split, one side good, under Kim Younghee, and one side bad, under Kim Youngmin. Then the Dark elementals discovered immortality. They tempted others to join them with immortality, which soon failed. A soothsayer working under Kim Younghee prophecied that there would be one generation where 6 people would overpower her brother. With that, Kim Younghee died trying to fight her brother. Kim Youngmin thought he had won, but his sister's son took control of the good Elementals and continued fighting his uncle, knowing that it was he who had killed his mother." Now their umma rested for a few minutes, having spoken for so long.

"Soon, there were too many good Elementals, so the gods sent a messenger down to them, carrying 6 rings along with him. The rings were to be passed to the heads of the Elements, the ruby ring for Fire, the sapphire ring for Water, the emerald ring for Earth, the golden beryl ring for Air, and two diamond rings for each of the Spirit elements. You, Lee Jinki, with the white diamond ring," she said, taking one of the boxes which had the letter 'S' embroidered on it, "is one half of the Spirit element." she continued, taking the ring out from its box and handing it to Onew. "And you, Lee Taemin, with the golden beryl ring, is the Air element head." she said again, this time taking the box with the letter 'A' embroidered on it. "Soon, the Elementals had 2 to 3 children per couple, and some were not gifted with the elements. They were - and are - called the Powerless. Generations and generations of our family has held these two rings and the others sometimes. I, the previous Air element head, bequeath my sons with the powers of the Elements." she ended the story. Then there was a flash of light and the two rings came out of their boxes by themselves and slotted them into the two stunned boys' fingers.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

10 years later, 20 year old Onew and 16 year old Taemin rushed into their homeroom just before the bell rang. Luckily for them, there were schools that accepted all ages to study. As they sat down, they felt something. Two rings were on their fingers, one each, a diamond ring and a golden beryl one. Their umma had died 3 years ago. The two brothers looked at each other. "They are here." Taemin whispered, having the power of hearing peoples' thoughts and emotions. "I know." Onew whispered back.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

There you have it! The first chapter! Comment and subscribe please!