Aeris and Lux

[Discontinued and up for adoption!] A Package of Hot Men, Love and Powers

Onew awoke to Taemin shaking him awake. He blinked blearily as his vision focused and he realised that everyone had come out from their training rooms. "Oh, you guys are out," Onew rasped, voice husky with sleep. "Yeah," they chorused. "Well," Onew said, "onto the next stage. Have you heard of summoning your creature?" At Jonghyun, Key and Minho's blank faces, Onew sighed and said, "Follow me."

He led them to a very large ballroom, with no furniture at all. "Okay, Tae, you go first and show them." Onew told Taemin. Taemin nodded and closed his eyes. When he opened them, they were a bright yellow. Gusts of wind started blowing as Taemin's whole body also started to glow with the same yellow light. The other four could hear Taemin muttering something, "I summon you, great creature of Air, to fly and soar." A roar resounded throughout the room as a yellow dragon appeared, eyes shining golden. The glow faded from Taemin's body as he opened his eyes. "Hey there, Aeris, I haven't seen you for so long," Taemin said to the dragon. A deep voice rumbled throughout the room. "I missed you too, little one. Now, what brought you to summon me?" "Onew-hyung and I wanted to show the others how to summon their creature," Taemin replied.

"Guys, this is Aeris, he's my creature!" Taemin introduced. "Aeris." Onew greeted. "Spirit of Light. I see you found the other three, but where is Darkness? The rest are growing impatient, they haven't been summoned in so long." Aeris said. "Darkness has not been sensed yet. I was just about to call upon Lux," Onew replied. "Then do so while I talk to the three." Aeris said, turning to Jonghyun, Key and Minho. Onew closed his eyes, and when he opened them, they were totally white. Like Taemin, his body glowed, but with a white light. "I summon you, great creature of Light, to fly and shine." A white dragon appeared. "Lux," Onew greeted. "Jinki." Lux replied. The white dragon turned to join Aeris in talking to the three.

"Guys, this is Lux, my creature." Onew introduced Lux. Aeris greeted Lux and continued talking to the three, Lux adding in sometimes. "Hyung? So what are we going to do now?" Taemin asked Onew as they stood back and watched the rest converse with the two dragons. "Well, we'll train them to summon their creature, while waiting for Spirit of Darkness to appear." Onew explained. Taemin hummed thoughtfully, already thinking on how to train them. "We'll need the help of Aeris and Lux, they've been here since the first Elementals appeared, so they'll be able to give some tips to the hyungs." Taemin said. Onew nodded.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Okay, guys, I seriously am still thinking of ideas for my three ongoing fics right now, and I'm like busy 6 days a week, so bear with me! Jeongmal mianhae!!!

For now, here's this chapter!

FYI: Aeris and Lux is latin for Air and Light.

Aeris:

Lux: