Training rooms

[Discontinued and up for adoption!] A Package of Hot Men, Love and Powers

I'm soooo sorry for not updating in such a long time! *hides in corner from burning pitchforks(?)* Forgive? *Taemin+Jjong+Thunder+Ryeowook+everyone&everything kyute's puppy eyes+pout*

                                                                                                                                                                                                   

"Now, as I was saying, there are training rooms built in here for the different elements." Onew said as they walked to the end of a corridor in one of the hallways in Onew and Taemin's house. Or so they thought was the end. "What you have to do here, is this." Onew explained, "You just push this. I'll show you how to differentiate this stone from the others later, " he said, pushing a slightly-different-from-the-others stone of the wall. Then a door appeared. The five of them entered to see 5 doors with holes in them.

The doors were in different colours: red, blue, yellow, green and white. 4 of the doors were identical, with only one hole in them. The fifth door, instead of one hole, it had two holes in it. "It's pretty obvious which door leads to whose training room once you see them." Onew joked. "Yeah, but how do we open them? They are locked." Key said, trying to open the door. "Your rings. Put them into the holes in your respective doors." Onew said. The four did as they were told. Then, the floor, which had a circle carved into it that no one noticed, lit up in 4 colours. The light was directed to the four doors, exactly where the rings were.

There was an audible click as the light slowly disappeared. "Now, go and explore. The training room fixes itself once you leave the room, so no worries about cleaning up. I'll wait for you here." Onew said, standing where he was. "Hyung, why didn't you unlock your door?" Taemin asked. "There are two holes, Minnie. I have to wait for the other Spirit element to appear before I can unlock it. I know, because I've tried it before." Onew smiled. Taemin knew that the smile was just to mask his envy. "Okay, hyung." Taemin said as the four slid into their respective training rooms. As soon as the doors hissed shut, Onew turned to face his element's door. He slid the ring into the hole and waited. Nothing happened. Onew chuckled bitterly and said to himself, "Why do I continue trying? I just have to wait. Just wait." Onew sighed and sunk to the floor, preparing himself for what he knew was going to be a long wait.

                                                                                                                                                                      

Oh my Kyu I'm so sorry for not updating!!! Pwease don kill mwe!