The Rest

[Discontinued and up for adoption!] A Package of Hot Men, Love and Powers

When Key entered his training room, the first thing he saw was the waterfall. Then the river. Then the small stream. Trees, birds, plants, anything he could have dreamed of the perfect training room was here. "Woah..." he breathed. Smiling widely, he hopped across the stones littering the river and stood in the middle. He then closed his eyes. He thought of what he was going to do for a while, decided, and without opening his eyes, made some water from the river float up. He opened his eyes and slowly controlled the water until there were only droplets of water floating around. He then concentrated and started forming different things with the water droplets, starting with 'mul' which was water in korean.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

When Minho entered his training room, he immediately noticed the red-hot lava all around the training room, along with geysers. The room had a very strong smell of sulphur, but Minho was used to it. "This is heaven." he breathed. Stepping onto the lava - the lava didn't hurt him, he was fire after all -, he walked to the center of it, where he could feel the fire was strongest. Surrounded by lava and heat, he laughed. "Oh god, this is so awesome!" he exclaimed. He started to play around with all the lava, making lava balls, different shapes and being blown into the air by the geysers. This was like a playground to him, albeit a very very very hot one.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Taemin entered his training room. He had trained here numerous times, so he just started with the basics, creating gusts of wind. After that, he slowly advanced until he reached a block of stone. Taemin frowned. He had been stuck here many times and he wanted to move forward. Petting the griffin beside him, he concentrated all his energy on that block and tried to lift it up. One minute, two minutes, three minutes passed and the stone block was slightly off the ground. Exhausted, Taemin stopped. "Well, at least that's an improvement, huh?" he said to the griffin.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Onew sat on the ground where the entrances to the training rooms were. The training rooms had the ability to make one lose his sense of time, so they didn't know or realise how much time they had spent in there. For Onew, well, he had sat on the floor for three hours straight. Groaning, he stood up to stretch his stiff muscles. He sighed in relief as bones cracked. 'How long more are they gonna spend in there?' he thought tiredly, nodding off.

_________________________________________________________________________________

I am so sorry for not updating this in such a long time! Just that I was concentrating on my other fic, Guardian Angels. Mianhamnida!

P.S. Also, I had absolutely no idea for the three younger ones' training rooms, so I tried to make it short. Once again, so sorry!