Moving in and kingkas

[Discontinued and up for adoption!] A Package of Hot Men, Love and Powers

Onew had the power of telekinesis, which meant that he could move objects by just thinking about it, and make people move whether they liked it or not. Of course, that meant he could get people to buy him chicken. Three people walked into the classroom with the homeroom teacher. Rings shone on their fingers. "Good. They already know the story." Taemin thought to Onew, his voice ringing in his head. Taemin also had the ability to talk to people in their heads. Onew nodded once. "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Jonghyun." the shortest one said. He had a emerald ring on his finger, symbolising the Earth element head. "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Kibum, but call me Key. And don't get confused, I am NOT this guy's brother." the middle one said, pointing to Jonghyun. He had a sapphire ring on his finger, for the Water element head. "Choi Minho." the tallest guy just said. He had a ruby ring gracing his finger, which meant that he was the Fire element head. "Wait... Where's the second half of Spirit?" Onew thought to Taemin, knowing that the younger could hear him clearly. Taemin shrugged. "You three can sit beside Lee Taemin and Lee Jinki. Taemin, Jinki, raise your hands please." the seonsaengnim said. The brothers raised their hands, the golden beryl and diamond ring twinkling in the light.

The three of them sat down, Minho beside Taemin, Key beside Onew and Jonghyun beside Key. After the seonsaengnim started the lesson, a note was passed to the three new students. 'Stay behind after class.' it read. As soon as the bell rang for lunch, everybody rushed out of the classroom, leaving the 5 behind. Onew controlled his pen and played with it, watching it fly round the classroom before writing something on a piece of paper. 'Whatever happens next, do NOT panic please.' it read. The three nodded and Taemin started off by thinking in their heads. "Hello! My name is Taemin! The guy next to me is my brother, Onew." Taemin thought. Key, Jonghyun and Minho looked startled. "Please, do not speak out loud. This matter cannot be overheard by anyone. Just think it in your head and all of us can hear it." Taemin told them. "Why did you call us to stay behind?" Key was the first one to talk think. "Because you are the people we have been looking for for a very long time." Onew thought. "You guys know the story right? The Elementals one?" Taemin thought. The three nodded. "Then you should know your powers and position." Onew thought. The three nodded again. "Good. Then we don't have to explain it..." Onew sighed in relief. The story was long and both brothers didn't want to say it. "Well, I am the Air element head, and Onew-hyung is one half of the Spirit element. By your rings, Key-hyung is Water, Minho-hyung is Fire, and Jonghyun-hyung is Earth, right?" Taemin asked. The three said nothing. Minho looked at the piece of paper on the table and it burst into flames. Key glared at Minho and doused the fire with water. Jonghyun looked around the classroom, spotted a pot of soil, with seeds inside. He stared at it, concentrating, and the seeds grew into full grown plants fast, normally not possible. Key watered it first before looking back at Taemin and Onew. "Good enough?" Minho spoke finally. Taemin nodded. "My power, well, you can see it happening now." Taemin said. Minho and Key nodded while Jonghyun looked around. "Pabo dino. If Taemin isn't using his power, how are we able to hear each other in our heads?" Key muttered in Jonghyun's mind. Jonghyun looked at Taemin sheepishly and muttered, "Mianhae." Taemin smiled brightly. Onew just made his pen fly into the air again and played with it, making it go right in front of Taemin, turning and flying around the classroom before landing back on his table, inches from the edge. "There!" Onew said. Taemin looked at it and a strong wind blew, making the pen fall of the table. "Taemin!" Onew said playfully. Taemin giggled. "As payback!" Onew said. Taemin suddenly bent down and picked up the pen, Onew's eyes not leaving him. "Hyung! That's mean!" Taemin complained. Onew stuck out his tongue at him. "Mehrong! That's my power too, controlling things and people to do what I want." Onew explained. "Which means you can get people to buy your stupid chicken as much as you want." Taemin muttered. "You already burnt a hole in my pocket! Don't blame me if you find your money missing!" Taemin warned his brother. "Yah! Chicken isn't stupid, it's heaven!" Onew retorted. "See?" Taemin muttered. "Do you guys need to eat?" Onew asked them, looking at his watch. The rest shook their heads. "Okay then." Onew settled down and made the pen hit Taemin lightly on the head. Taemin then grabbed the pen and jabbed him in the stomach. Onew rubbed his stomach and searched for a new victim. "Don't even think about it." Key told him. "Do so and I'll make that pen explode." Minho said, the flames in his eyes flickering, to make his point. Jonghyun looked at it and made a ball of earth as big as Onew's head go above the latter's head. "Do so and say goodbye to the world." Jonghyun told him, the ball of earth dropping a bit. Onew pouted and dropped the pen back on his table. The ball of earth promptly disappeared. "Wait, where's the second half of Spirit?" Minho suddenly asked. "Dunno." Taemin replied. "You guys live together?" Taemin asked, reading Key's mind. "How do you know that?" Key asked in his head, shocked. "By reading your mind." Taemin giggled. "Oh yeah, that is his power too. Reading minds and feelings." Onew said. "How about moving in with us? The house is big, and there is only two of us there. You guys live together, so just move in with us! There is also a training room for each element to train their powers, so you can go there to hone your powers." Taemin suggested. "I don't find any problem with that." Onew said. Key nodded in agreement. "If Key says yes then we go." Jonghyun said.

Then the bell rang signalling the end of lunch. They ended the conversation in their heads and Taemin stopped using his power.

Minho's POV

I feel... attracted to Taemin... I don't even know why!

No one's POV

School ended and the 5 split, Taemin and Onew going home to clean up the place for the new occupants and the other three going home to pack their bags. Soon, they settled in and one peaceful day passed.

The next day, Key, Jonghyun, Minho, Onew and Taemin walked into the school compound together. Girls squealed. Boys grumbled. "Guess we have new kingkas now!" Onew joked. Taemin nodded and said,not in their heads,"We were the only two, but I guess we don't mind these three joining us." Key punched Taemin playfully on the shoulder. "Remind me to show you guys how to open the training rooms later." Onew told them just before the teacher entered the homeroom to start the class by calling role.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Seriously, do I have to tell you guys to comment and subscribe before you do so? T-T Ah well. Comment and subscribe!!!