Light and Darkness and About EXO

[Discontinued and up for adoption!] A Package of Hot Men, Love and Powers

Taemin sprinted back into the room. "Hyungs? I forgot to tell you about one more group! Since Yunho-hyung already introduced his group, I won't have to do it. Anyway, the Exorians. There are 12 people split into two groups. The two leaders are Suho, Kim Joonmyun and Kris, Wu Fan. They all come from the planet EXO that is not in the Milky Way. Kai, or Kim Jongin, possesses the ability of teleportation. He's also my childhood best friend! Next, Byun Baekhyun. He has the power of light! It's different from Onew-hyung's though. Next! Park Chanyeol! Yeollie-hyung has the power of fire, just not as extensive as yours, Minho-hyung. Next, Oh Sehun! He has the power of wind! Then it'll be D.O., or Do Kyungsoo. He possesses the power of earth. It's similar to yours, Jonghyun-hyung. Next, Lu Han! He has the power of telepathy, like me! Kris has the power of flight! Suho-hyung has the power of water, so it'll be similar to yours, Key-hyung. Next will be Lay, or Zhang Yixing. He has the power of healing! Like Jonghyun-hyung! Next is Tao, Huang Zitao. He has the power to control time! Then it'll be Chen-hyung, or Jin Zhongda! He has the power of lightning! BOOM. Anyway, last but not least is Xiumin-hyung, or Kim Minseok. His power is frost! Or ice. So, you'll realise in the future that you'll be able to work better with the people that have simiilar abilities to yours, like Baekhyun-hyung and Onew-hyung; Chanchan-hyung and Minho-hyung; Sehun-hyung, Luhan-hyung, Kris-hyung and I; Kyungsoo-hyung, Lay-hyung and Jonghyun-hyung; and Suho-hyung and Key-hyung! Okay, no more! I'm done!" Taemin finished and left the room once more.

~*~

The room was silent as two people slept deeply on the king-sized bed. The shorter one moved slightly as he woke up. "Wha-?" he mumbled before he noticed the tall man beside him, asleep. "Oh." The memories of what had happened came back to him. 'Other half...' Onew thought to himself. Yawning, he climbed out of the bed. When he looked at the time, he realised that he had been asleep for two hours. Sighing, he went to the toilet to relieve himself. When he got out from the toilet, the other man was already awake. "Jinki," the man called. "Hey, Changmin." Onew got back into bed. "It's kinda hard to believe that I just met you 2 hours ago when I feel like I've known you since forever..." Changmin stated. "Yeah. Maybe it's the rings." Onew replied. They simultaneously looked at their rings. They were both pulsing with white and black light depending on the ring.

They looked up at each other and smiled softly at each other unconciously. Somehow, the rings enabled them to speak to each other telepathically, like Taemin, but only to each other. Maybe it was due to the fact that the rings were two parts of a whole, but they did not care. All they knew was that this enabled them to be able to feel what the other was feeling, see their memories. Others might find it terrifying, but for the two of them, it felt as if someone in the world finally loved them for everything and anything they were. Thus, what Onew remembered of Taemin growing up and what-not, Changmin knew. What Changmin remembered of his past, Onew knew. It took some getting used to, but they thought they really could get used to this.

~*~

As the two Spirits entered the kitchen, Changmin boomed, "FOOD. I NEED FOOD." Everyone in the kitchen turned to look at them. "Oh great! They're awake!" Taemin smiled. "One question, Taeminnie." Yunho said. "Hmmm?" Taemin replied. "How much food do you have in the kitchen and pantry?" Yunho asked. Onew and Taemin looked at each other.

"."

~*~

Taemin sighed. Cooking for over 40 people when there were less than 40 was tiring, you could blame Changmin and all the big eaters, thank you. "Come on. Taemin, sit and eat!" Kai called. "Okay!" Taemin replied and sat down. Dinner passed by peacefully. "I'm just saying, but you guys do know we have to train after dinner right?" the oldest, Leeteuk, said. Everybody groaned.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Guess you know what the next chapter is! That's right, TRAINING. I think Nox will appear then :) She has a tendency to pop up haha~ Comments and criticism are greatly appreciated! <3 Till next time!