Be my partner..

My one and only love .

It stop .. I was dying to find out why junki actually called me so i told top "Ya .. I want to go to the toliet where is it?" quickly putting the phone in my pocket. "Just right down there beside my room,or you want me to go with you?" he smirked. "You ert !" i smacked his back."Ouch!" he groaned. After going in the toliet i quickly took out my phone and there's a text too,i opened my inbox and saw this .. "IU.. sorry are you busy? I've something to talk to you are you free now ? Can you meet me at cafe 101 now ? I'm already here waiting for you, if you can't make it today then it's okay (:.."  "I'll meet you right now , wait for me ."  i replied still hesitating..

I walked out of the toliet awkwardly , and saw top just outside leaning against the wall, "woh..." i said kinda of shock."Erm.. i need to go right now." "Go go where ?" he said "I need to meet..junki.." "WHY?!" he shouted " I think he wants to talk to me about hyuna .." "I'll go with you.." "But.. It'll be awkward for him to speak out if you're there ..." i said walking to grab my bag "Alright ... Can i trust you..." he said hugging me from the back , i turned around facing him hugging him back and said "Of course you can" i then ruffled his hair And walked to the rag wear my shoes "I'll be going then !" i said as he was just behind me leaning on the wall nodding his head.And i walked out to meet junki .

TOP Pov

*What if junki says he want to be with iu ? *

*I trust iu not junki*  I rushed to my closet wore a jacket and a beanie with my geek specs and out i go stalking !

At the cafe.....

I saw iu sitting directly infront of junki , i then secretly sat behind iu to avoid being notice.. I saw people looking at me with weird eye contact , then suddenly *beep beep* my handphone vibrated i took out and saw jiyong message me "Yo bro ! We have a ball tomorrow night don't forget! And by the way bring a partner along to ! Omg i'm so going to hit on dara tomorrow she must be the real hottie ! hehe ! see you soon bro bye !" *Argh damn i hate going to ball..All those rich old woman will flock around at me again .. eh! But i have iu now hehe......Oh also forget about why i'm here for ! Oh let's see what are they talking about ... * I sat up in a upright position and laid back on the chair to hear what they are saying.. 

"So junki what did you want to talk about ?"iu said while eating her brownie she ordered.

"No ...I just wondered what is hyuna doing these days ? " junki said frowning his eyeborwns..

"What you haven't contact her yet?" 

"I've contact her many times .. But no one answered ..."

"Why in the first place did you all quarreled ????....."

"She have another guy...And ...."

.............................................................................I slept when i was listening to their conversation..............................................

*shookshookshook* i fluttered my eyes opened and look at the person ... "Sorry mr.. But our cafe is going to close already ..." the waitress said and signaled me to go out right now .. "Oh..Bianhe ..."i stood up and bow .. She took a glance at me and said "OMO AREN'T YOU TOP ?!" she said pointing her fingers at me .. *OH NO....* "Hah ! Everybody said i look like him..But i'm not... " i awkwardly said flingling my hands. "Oh ya .. *Take a closer look* TOP doesn't look so nerd.... He's a hottie ! " as she take a step behind and crossing her arms nodding her head .. "Then i shall go now hehe.." I scratched my head a little and walked out speedily .. 

*AHHHHHH* I stretched my body as i take a look at my watch .. "Omo i slept for 2 hours already ...And i didn't heard what iu said ..... AHHHH!" i stomped my foot ... "AISH ! Oh ball! Text iu !!!!!!" i took my phone out and typed, "Baby! I have a ball tomorrow can you be my partner for the day ?" as i was putting my phone back in my pocket a text immediately came " i love to." *yippie!* i smiled and went back home