new girl ehy?

My one and only love .

Lying on the table lazily as usual when mr lee is giving a lecture .. I then took a quick glance at top guess what .. He's sleeping soundly and even drooling .. "How can a idol drool and sleep during a lecture .. If his fans knew this .. I guess he would lose lots of fans.. But since you came yesterday i'll compliment you a little;When you're sleeping you look like a newborn baby..hehe.." As i was about to turn back to my own seat , the boys behind me were glossping and saying that there is a new student coming and is a...uzzlang .. They were chatting and glossping like no tomorrow..

Showing no apathetic to their topic i turned back to my own table trying to doddle on my table but i guess mr lee sort of "caught me action" and as a punishment i was supposed to clean like all the table in class.. *Aish my recess is gone like this..* I then turned and look at top , HE'S STILL SLEEPING.. "Aish ..." 

Finally the bell rang , top finally woke up , he looked at me with his "just woke up eyes" , "AHH.." top stretched his body fully . "Aren't you going for recess?" i said "Then why aren't you going .. " he said with his finally awake eyes , "I got punish by mr lee by doddling on the table .. And now i've to clean the table specklesly ... " i said giving a loud sighed .. "What's wrong ? Let's do it together ♥ " he said giving me a wink , i walked towards him and ruffled his ans said "Baboya... What about you buy lunch up here ? We'll eat here together ! " He hesitated for a while hair , "Alright then .. I'll choose what you want then ! " he said placing his both hands on my cheek while my cheeks were burning red , he smiled pulled me towards and he gave me a peck on the lips . "YA ! Go buy food!" I said and shot an irritated side-glance at him. As i was about to walk towards his he speedily ran out of the door without any delays."AH ! Where should i start ! " i said arching my back and stretched myself. 

After 10 minutes.... 

"Almost finishing !!!" holding my back and howling in pain. " Aish where's top .. What took him so long.. " At this moment top came walking in with another girl , the girl was really pretty with her black long straight hair and prepossessing appearance , elegant and graceful posture of standing and walking and with her slight make-up not too thick not too thin , she look so ... pretty , i looked at him interrogatively raising of my eyebrowns. Top then said " She got lost, i think she's new here, she said she was in our class so i brought her here.. " he said with his eyes scrutiny looking at her. She then introduced herself "Hi my name is jihyo." She pulled her hand wanting a handshake , i reluctantly stick out my hand and gave her a handshake , top then looked at me "Here's your food baby!" he said pushing the food to me ., taking a glimpse on jihyo she was having a smirk on her face .... *suspicious....*