I have to wait ..

My one and only love .

It's been a week since top ignored me , my message and have been avoiding me , i been trying to explain to him but he just won't give me some time ..

So i decided my last chance , if he doesn't reply..i'll give up.. i texted top's number ,

"i can't send you away like this , i can't just do nothing , i can't watch you go farther away , i'm going to regret later anyway... The time i caress your face , the whole world stop , the lips i kissed with love, my tears and snot mix like a child who just lost his mother , it hurt so much i wish my heart would stop right now ..Don't go , you can't just go like this .. Why are you leaving ? Leaving me that far.. No i can't live without you , it isn't like what you think , i love you more than anyone , if you're willing to listen to me for the last time , please come to the park where you brought me before .. I trust that yo'u'll come .. I'll wait until you are willing to come..." 

After pushing the 'send' button , tears started rolling out , *i have to be strong and trust him* , i went to the park where i told top to meet , i sat under a tree , *i fear of being alone now* , i pulled my knees closer to my chest .

After an hour

I got tired of waiting for him , my eyelids were getting heavier and heavier eventually i fell aslept under the shade of the tree, when the time i woke up it's already past 6pm , looking at the sky it's getting darker and darker. *I cannot get pessimistic .. i must wait until he comes..* It's past 8pm i was trembling in cold as the weather is getting colder and colder , i drew my knees closer and closer to my chest , the sky was totally pitch black and there wasn't anybody staying there anymore , my heartbeat started beating faster as i was getting scared .. 

TOP pov

It's past 8pm already don't tell me she's still there waiting , urgh she shouldn't be there right ?

"HEY TOP IT'S YOUR TURN FOR THE MV" the set worker said rushing to get the others .

"Arraso! Coming ! " i closed my phone and put it in the locker *she shouldn't be waiting for me .. * 

After my part ended, it's daesung,seungri and taeyang's turn for their part . I went to the resting room , i picked up phone from the locker and went to sat on the couch i opened the inbox .. *I'll wait until you are willing to come...* these words kept lingering in my head .. *in deep thought* then suddenly "BOO!" i immediately sat up , i looked to the right jiyong was crying in laughter as the clutch his both hands on his stomach , laughing , "YA JIYONG! HOW DARE YOU MAKE FUN OF YOU HYUNG!" i jolted loudly at jiyong , "Arraso , arraso , what were you thinking ? Even i was beside you , you didn't even notice.." he said as he wiped his tears from his laughter from before ..

"Ah Dong-saeng ... let hyung ask you something *put arms around jiyong shoulder* if a woman said that she'll wait for you until you come will you choose to belive her ? " i said sheepish .. "AH HYUNG ! YOU GOT WOMAN OUTSIDE ? " he said shocked .. "If , i said if ah dong-saeng!" i immediately corrected his words ... "Ah .. If she really likes you she would wait for you until you come , and by the way it's night time making a woman wait is not gentlemanly at all .. " jiyong said frowning his eyebrowns at me.

"Ah dong-saeng i said if it's not me , a-ni-yo not me *wave my hands hard at jiyong to deny* " i said "AH HYUNG ! HOW LONG HAVE I KNOW YOU ?! " he yelled at me .. "Arraso , so you think i should go?" i pondered before asking him."Do you love her ?" he asked looking me in the eyes seriously .. "Y..YE...YESS.. !" i stood up and ran out of the room "HYUNG AH ! GOOD LUCK !" 

IU pov

Have to wait for him ... Suddenly a suspicious looking guy was walking towards me .. I had my guards off , i didn't suspect anything about him but as he got closer and he kept staring at me .. My eyes widened as he started walking towards me ... *TOP ... WHERE YOU..!!!*  "AHHHHHHH......!!!!!"