It hurts so much ..

My one and only love .

I then taking a peek at jihyo every minute , jihyo then clinging her arms around top's arm , pressing her against top's arms , so your name is "dyesong right ?" she said looking at top . Top then nodded his head happily while looking at jihyo , darting my eyes towards jihyo feeling so pissed off and annoyed *doesn't she know that top's is my boyfriend* , i then coolly acting that i didn't see anything i walked towards my table , put my food down began to unpack it and started to gobbling it down , top then shouted "babe , don't bolt your food , you'll choke chill ~ " i stayed silent without uttering a single word. 

I stood up and dashed brushing against jihyo "Babe ! Babe!" top shouted not wanting to stop i ran straight to the toliet ,  locking the toliet door slowly walking to basin leaning against it tears started swelling up i started holding back my tears with my hands covering my mouth in order to not let others hear , "I can't be that jealous that easily...I must be strong" i turned my head towards the mirror seeing how coward i am not wanting to lose top ... Then *Bang Bang* *someone's banging the door.....*

Not long ago just now...

"Babe! Babe ! " i shouted , wanting to give iu a chase but i was pulled back by jihyo , "Sorry jihyo but i have to see what's happening to her .. Please let go ."

"Are you sure you like a nerd like her ? And you're just playing with her right ? Don't you remember me TOP ? " jihyo said emphasising on my name.

My eyes widened *HOW DID SHE....* "WHO ARE YOU?!" i said in anxiety . 

"Oh-hh how many girls did you fooled with ? How can you forget a pretty girl like me ? " 

"YO-UU ARE--E ..... "

*FlashBack* 

-In club with jiyong-

"So how's your dating life with miss jihyo ? " jiyong said siping his vodka.

"Ah-hh jihyo ? Who's that ? Ah that pretty hot girl huh ? I'm just toying around with her , she's so easy to hooked up with .. " i said siping the wine in the glass . 

"WHAT... How many women did you fooled ... Such a playboy.. Better watch out if those woman come back to get revenge on you.." 

"Ah ~ Too bad i am lady killer those woman's tend to flock around me , it's bad if i reject them isn't it ? And what revenge ? Seriously ? They can't tell if i'm playing with them ... ? Then they must be dumb or what.. ? Me like them.. ? "

"I've warned you ! Don't cry when they come back for revenge .. " jiyong said arch of raising his eyebrowns . 

"Alright Alright let's just drink , don't talk about women already .. Cheers !" Then someone walked towards me , stood infront of me , "Yes ? Pretty babe what can i do for you ? You want a fan service ? Hug ? kiss ? Picture ? Autograph ? " then *splash* "WHAT ARE YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING B*TCH" i yelled boiling mad. "Heh .. I'M JIHYO YOU PLAYBOY I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID !" "Ah .. *cleaning dry my face with a towel* What's wrong ? You came to seduce me first didn't you ? " i said sitting back to relax . "YOU--UU ! JUST WAIT ! " jihyo stomped out. 

*End of flashback*

 

TOP POV

"Oh, it's you huh .. haha, long time no see ? You're here to ? Revenge ? " i smirked at jihyo 

"How can you still be so cocky ? Yes i'm here to break you and your girlfriend up ~ " jihyo said folding her arms .

"That's how i am , Oh really ? I think i have to disappoint you already..OUR RELATIONSHIP WOULDN'T GET HURT BY THIS !"

"But.. AREN'T YOU TOYING WITH HER ONLY?!" jihyo said puzzled.

"I was at first ~ But she's just different from people like you .. Just so ... CHEAP ! " 

"What? But ...?!" 

"If you excuse me , i need to find my babe now ~ " i said running as fast as i could finding iu .. But to no avil .. As i was about to give up , walking back to classroom i walk past the woman's restroom seeing the familiar ribbon pin i immediately knocked the door as hard as i could "IU AH !!COME OUT I KNOW YOU'RE INSIDE ! Hear me say somethings to you so come out " i shouted

The door knob started rotating  *it's opening* iu was standing infront of me with her eyes swelling with tears and redness , i walked towards her and gave her a tight hug .. "Although i maybe some playboy at times but please forgive me , i'll look at you only..I'll never like another girl except you.. You changed me , you changed my life i'm looking forward to everyday just thinking of you .. Whenever i'm tired , i hear your voice just make me feel energetic .. Please don't make me lose the urge to look forward to everyday .. I promise i'll be better then ever .. i promise .. IU? IU? Babe ?" I pulled myself back to see that she was ....................