A smile and a hug ♥

My one and only love .

The next day at school .. 

I was staring blankly in the air , thinking about yesterday i started laughing to myself. 

*shakeshakeshake* "YES ? WHO ?! WHO ?! " i stood up looking around , the teacher started to shake his head , " IU AHH~! When will you stop day dreaming "

I looked at him and gave him an embarrassed smile , nodded , i turned to looked at top but he was lying on the table giggling ! 

I glared at him , and sat down awkwardly . 

During recess ...

I bought a piece of bread and a milk and went to find an empty seat , i saw one at the corner of the pillar , when i was about to seat , hyori sat down and pulled junki to seat , hyori then looked up at me imagine that she didn't saw me seating down .. the n she said " AH dear IU sister .. you wanted to seat here eh ? i'm so sorry i sat right before you . Why don't you join us ? " she then cross her hands around junki arms ..

Junki then added " Yea IU , Why don't you join us ? " 

I looked at them and shook my head " Thanks but no thanks .. "

When i turn about , top stopped me , he turned me back around , put his arms across my shoulder , i looked up at him awkwardly .. He then said "Ah IU baby .. Let's seat there since there's no more space around . " I smiled at him and hit him lightly on his hip . He then pushed me to the table and we sat together with them .

Hyori looked at us unsatisfied " Ah dear IU sister when did you have a boyfriend

When i was about to talk , top cut my words "Don't you remember me ? Haha ! *turn around to look at me* Ah ~ IU come here you have something on your mouth , he took a tissue came closer to me , i can feel his breath infront of me . " i started to blush . 

Hyori then pulled junki "Junki baby! Let's go i feel like vomitting already .. " 

Top then turn to look at them " Hehe hi-5!"

I looked at him " Thanks alot .. " 

"I told you already .. i'll never let anyone bully you anymore ! " I gave him a wide smile and hugged him . 

His eyes widened and hugged me back ,"If you are so initative .. I would consider to protect you everyday so i can get a hug!" i ruffled his hair and smiled at him once again .