Kiss ..

My one and only love .

Few weeks later ... 

*BEEPBEEP* I picked up my phone and take a look .. 

"IU AH ... Can you come out for while ? I'm outside your house " Top wrote in his message .. 

"What?! outside my house ? " i shouted .. rushing out of the door , without checking myself at the mirror first .. I opened the door and    top was standing outside shivering .. "Oh gosh .. Don't go out already ... You are already shivering .. come in .. " When he came in , the reek of alcohol smell on him . "YAH DID YOU DRINK ?! " 

"HEHE" , he smiled at me.

"Aish! " i slowly helped him into my room , and laid him on my bed and went out to take a hot towel to put on his forehead to make him feel better . 

When i came back to the room , he sat up , i sat beside him .. "It's so torturing.. " tears started running down to his face.. *he looked dispirited ... * i quickly wiped his tears away from his face and asked " what happen .. ? " He then laid his head on my shoulder and crossed his arms around mine . I then his hair .. "I've been doing everything wrong just now.. I feel that i'm a burden .. " he said while shutting his eyes tightly . 

"Well how can you become a burden ? You are never a burden " i said trying to comfort him .. 

He shook his head "No .. I'm born being a burden to my parents .. If i wasn't born mom and dad would be happier .. " tears started running out to his face again .. 

"There's no parents who think that their child is a burden .. " 

"But maybe only my parents think that their child is a burden to them .. "

I turned top around to look at him , "Look .. All the parents in the world love their children , they may say something harsh , but inside them it hurts them alot to say those things to you .. " 

Top then said " Thank you for comforting me iu ... " 

He then came closer and closer , i can felt his breath near me he then trailed his hands on my jaws and pulled my closer to him and he gave me a peck of lips , i was bellowed at first , and then he pulled himself back and said  " IU .. i love you i'm serious .... " 

"I love you too . " i said giving a peck on his lips , my face flustered red and the only thing i can do is linger at the position, cause it seems really awkward .

He give me a smirk , he then put his hands on my waist and pulled my closer to him and there ! The night was followed by a whole loads of romantic and passionate kiss ...  

 

IS IT A LITTLE SHORT FOR THIS CHAPTER ? SORRY !!!