Fight..

My one and only love .

IU POV

Since that night , those words he said the kiss the scenerio lingers in my mind time and time again . I laid on my bed flat watching televsion , just then *bombbomb* , *What's that sound?* i tilted my head a little then the sound stopped ..*AH...! Miss TOP too much .. hehehe * i continued to watch my show , then the sound started again , *looks like the sound have been coming from upstairs*

I then walked up to the 2nd level to see where the sound is coming from , i took baby steps to avoid from waking anyone up , i then saw hyori room , her lights are still on , i then tip-toed and peek into hyori's room , hyori was having a fight with junki .. 

"I SAW YOU FLIRTING WITH ANOTHER GUY THAT DAY ! " Junki said while crossing his arms together with a procative voice .

"SO ? WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL ? IS IT THE FIRST TIME YOU KNOW ME TODAY ? " hyori said while playing with her nails.

"FINE ... LET'S BREAK UP .. " junki said with a husky voice.

"FINE ?!  THEN PLEASE LEAVE NOW! " hyori said walking to her bed taking her mp3 , playing and snuggling back in her bed .

Junki took one last glance and stormed off the room , when junki was outside her room i pulled him and down the stairs and into my bedroom , "What happened ?! " i said bellowed . "Just like this .... let's talk about it some other day .. " junki said depressed and trudge out of the room .

I picked my cell phone and dailed "top's" number .

"Yes baby ? " TOP said without hesitating .

"Stop calling me baby ... you know junki just had a fought with hyori .. " 

"So ? I thought you hated hyori ? " 

"Yes but ... junki is my friend .. "

"Oh you sure you are just treating him as a friend ? Or you haven't even forget about him ? " he said in a provocative husky voice . 

"WHAT?! So you don't trust me ? " 

"It's hard to trust that you treat you ex-crush as a friend and you are talking about your crush infront of your boyfriend ? Or did you forget that we kissed and you want to deny huh ?" 

"I was just trying to help them ... And i do not like junki anymore alright .. "

"Whatever you say . " the phone went dead .... 

I snugged back into my bed under my blanket and weep whole day night ... * I want to share problems with you .. I want you to be my side .. You misunderstood ... "