Last words.

My one and only love .

I pulled myself back to see that she was unconcious i immediately carried her in a bridal style and rushed to the resting room , lying her on the bed and calling the nurse.. I was sitting outside playing with my fingers looking at the door where iu was in , in apprehension while waiting for the nurse to examined iu.. While i was looking at the side the nurse came out i speedily stood up and waited for the nurse about her results.. "It's just slight fever and she had some agitations that's why she would passed out , give her some rest and she'll be fine ." the nurse said . I then thanked the nurse and gave her a bow. She then walked away but then she turned back to me again walked towards me , looking at me closely "Did i see you before ? You looked you familiar ... " the nurse said thinking hard .. I was kind of shock i immediately adjust my geek specs and changed my voice a little "Oh really ? Maybe i've seen you somewhere in school ... " 

"Oh yes maybe . then i'll take my leave first.." the nurse said walking away turning back every few seconds. I sighed in relief .. And went in to take a look a iu , i took a sit on the chair beside iu and said "Babo.. Don't you know you are even sick..." Her eyes slowly fluttered open, i then stood up "IU?Are you awake ? " i said putting my hands on her forehead . "What .. Happen ?" she said in a weak voice. "You fainted cause you're sick... DON'T YOU KNOW YOU ARE SICK ?? " i yelled at her . "Alright alright i'm okay now ... Soften your voice by the way ! " 

 

"Did you heard what i said just now ? Before you fainted .. ? "  i said looking at the door scratching my head.

"What did you say ? i didn't heard what you said ..... "

"REALLLY....Hmmm... alright then..."

"Aren't you going say it again ?" she said 

"No way i'm gonna say it twice , since you didn't heard that then too bad ! "

"AWWWW.... ); "

"Since you're sick today you shall sleep over at my house !" i said flustered 

"HUH?WHY!?" 

"Cause i can ... take ... care ... of you... " *flustered* 

"Hmmmmm... Let me consider .....!!! " 

"No considering! It's an order ! " i then immediately carried her in a bridal style and went to get a cab , she was struggling to get herself down "YA ! If you struggle i will.....Hehe *struggle*" i then gave her a peck on the lips .. "Your punishment! " i said giving her a smirk ... 

AT HOME......

"YAA... You be a good girl and sit here alright .." i said while walking to the kitchen to get her a flu medicine and a cup of warm water. *she's just like a small kid hehe * When i walked out of the kitchen she wasn't sitting on the sofa anymore , *she went home ???* i sighed sitting back on the sofa , then she walked out of my bedroom i ran to her and gave her a hug *she was shocked* "YA ! Didn't i told you to be a good girl and sit down there ?" "I wanted a closer look at your house..." "Wae? You wanna marry me isit ?" "No...." she said blushing "Alright come here and take your medcine now !

IU POV

"As i was about to take my medicine *ringring* my phone rang when i saw the caller ID ... it was someone top hated the most i was hesitating to pick up until top asked me .. "Who isit ? Why don't you pick up?" *ringring* ..... Should i pick up... the phone continued ringing ...