Reminiscing

My one and only love .

 

*sorry for not updating , as eoy are coming and i'm quite busy , so i was bored today and decided to continuing writing!*

I made another turn happily , it's like i've became invisible, busy looking at myself . 
And suddenly realised that Top wasn't behind me anymore , my smiled started fading .
I knew such short period of happiness doesn't last long . So i walked to the counter took my bag and walked to the exiting door . 
Suddenly , the shopkeeper stopped me by calling me . 
I turned around and she walked towards me : " The guy told me to give this to you"  she said . 
I took the piece of paper with curiosity and looked at it , " TOP 1X234XX57 CALL ME WHEN YOU REACH HOME ! " my eyes widened to see his number left on the piece of paper . I beamed a liltle with happiness on my face .
 
I thanked the shopkeeper and walked out happily . 
*reached home*
ruffling my hair with a towel after bath , taking my phone to my eye level , pondering whether to call top or not .. 
i took the piece of paper and stared at it for a minute and i gathered my courage and dailed the number * thump thump thump ( heart beating really fast) *
 
after dialing for a few secs , he answered " HELLO ?
 " I kept silent for few secs and answered : " Yea !  hi ! its me .... " * blushing *
" YAA ! WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO CALL ME ?"
"Mianhae... i was taking a bath just now ..
" "Erm... so..." 
The awkward moment started.
"Are you free on sat ? Wanna go catch a movie ? " 
*holding in my happiness* and answered camly " Erm sat huh ? Yea .. i'm free , movie ? okayy " 
"OK THEN .. LETS MEET ON SAT OKAY !! I'LL CALL YOU ! ANNEYEONG ! "
"Yea ok! see you ! annyeong"
*the line went dead*
 
After a long day , i was exhausted and so i laid back on my bed . 
suddenly my stomach started growling .. feeling so ravenous , i started to looked for instant noodles . 
After eating i went back to my room and started looking for my diary and then a picture dropped out .. 
I took it up and looked at it .. it was the picture when junki and i took when we were graduating . 
I was so happy at that time . Unknowingly tears started rolling down my cheeks . 
Immediately brushing it off my face , and slowly putting it back into the drawer .. 
 
Next day
 
*RINGRINGRING* the alarm sounded . 
I fluttered my eyes , sat up , rubbed my eye hard to wake myself up . 
As usual the same routine , i brushed my teeth , took a piece of bread and off to school . 
 
At school 
 
School was the same , as bored as usual . I laid on the tables with two hands crossed supporting my head . 
And the mr kim , the teacher , came in and annouced that there will be a new student coming to our class . 
Curiously i sat up and the new guy came in , my jaws literally drop . 
*"ITS TOP ! " * (thinking)
I thought that i was dreaming so i pinched my cheeks hard . But it hurts . SO ITS REALLL ! 
 
TOP's POV 

*giggle**giggle* IU is so cute haha ! *giggle* 

I looked into IU eyes and gave her wink .

IU POV

OMGOSH *blushblush* 

Did he just winked ? I immediately looked away .

So actually no one actually recognized him because of his disguise ?

So then mr kim started to introduced him and he made up a name for himself " lee dyesong " 

And then .... mr kim actually instructed HIM to sit next to him AND to show him around the school . Like a "tourguide" yea .. 

Afterschool 

Of course i'm those gooddie goodie students and i had to obey what mr kim told me to . 

I told TOP to look for me at the cafeteria after school and guess what .. He was late ...

And when i was about to leave he turned up : " YAA DIDN'T I TOLD YOU WE'LL MEET HERE AFTER SCHOOL ? WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG ?!!! " 

"Ahh .. mianhe something came up and i had to rush to the set to complete some stuff . " 

"o geuleohgun-yo ..(oic) Then can't you call me ?! " 

"I wanted to see you before i leave that's why i didn't want you to leave first " 

*blush**change topic* " So now what ? You want me to show you the school or ? " 

"Haha ! gwiyeobda !! (cute) I want to cuddle you back home ! gaja! " 

"Not again ... " *TOP grabbed my hands and took me to his ....... 

"Where are we ? " looking around curiously . 

"WELCOME TO MY APARTMENT"

"Oh .. Apartment ..... WHAT YOUR APARTMENT ?!@@!!"

"Yup ! I stay here with my other members ! " Top said happily .. 

"So what am i doing here ? "