unexpectedly...

My one and only love .

[it's been long i've updated this..I've been stuck at this chapter for super long! I'm sorry for the short and boring chapter): i'll do my best next chapter!]

Iu pov 

"Hey babe , i'll go fetch you from house later at 8pm alright?"  top message came.

Looking at the message smacking myself hard on my head. "WHY DID I AGREED ?! I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR NOTHING!!! ARGH !" i shouted messing my own hair.

And finally decided to wear my black lacy dress which i didn't wore it for ages..So i think i can fit this now right....I then took the dress up and wore it."Perfectly fits me now." i looked at myself in the mirror and gave beamed

.I then went to the dressing table and curled my hair a little on the bottom part and put on my make-up and stuff. Without noticing anything time was ticking really fast until i decided to go out to wait for top instead.

When i was ready to go out of the house the door bell rang. I opened the door astonished. TOP was wearing his black tuxedo with a white tie , "Woh...Babe....You look so different today!" scanning me from top and bottom. "You too.Haha! Wait a minute eh.." i said letting off a smile.

I took my black heels and closed the door Top then pulled his arms out wanting me to cross my arms. I then looked at him and gave him a smile.

---------------------------------------

"Woh~~" i mumbled looking around.

"It's your first time to a ball?" top asked.

I nodded looking around with mouth wide open. Until....."Bigbang!" i pointed at g-d and the rest of the members.

"Erm did you forget i'm one of them too!" he said shifting my head to his direction.

"Ah...Oh ya..." i nodded.

"What .... Ah forget it babo!" i looked at him pouting..

"Ah wait here ok ! I'll catch up with some friends first! Don't run around ok!" he patted my head. "Huh you're leaving me here alone?" you sadly looked at him.

"i'll be back real fast ok!" he smiled and speedily walked off.

I then went to take a glass of wine ... Until i saw.............

"EH!" I pointed at him..

"How come he's here........." i wanted to confirmed whether the person really was........ I then took small paces and get close to him...

And in the end....It's really him...My eyes widened.... As i was about to confront him there were guards rushing to stop me .. Until he took a glance at me , "Oh .." he mumbled."YAAAA! STOP!" as he ran away.