Chaper 3 - The Messages...

What if...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Continuation from Chapter 1]

 

Yongbae looked around the dorm with a worried look while the rest of Big Bang rejoiced.  He was feeling sad because he knew that Seungri was gone.  He had not came back to the dorm to get his stuff.  Not that he brought much along when he 1st came in.

 

The BB members went to the noraebang to celebrate the final line-up.  But YB was not feeling up to it.  His heart was aching.  He even felt hurt seeing the rest of BB celebrating.  Clearly seemed to have forgotten all about the kid from Gwangju.  But YB didn't want to spoil the joyous occasion for the rest of the guys. 

 

So after a while, YB placed his handphone back into his jacket pocket and put on a smile.  He suddenly ended up singing the loudest the whole entire time. 

 

Music, exercise and church were his way of coping with pain and hurt.

 

However, nothing escapes his bff's eyes.  GD noticed YB acting overly excited the whole time at the noraebang.  He made a mental note to question YB about it on the way back home.

 

In the van, while the rest of the BB members were fast asleep, YB was quietly staring out of the car.  Looking at the black starless sky.  GD nudged at YB side.  YB turned to look at his friend. 

 

GD : Bae...

 

YB : Ya...

 

GD : What's wrong?

 

YB : Nothing Ji...

 

GD : Don't lie Bae....God hates liars....*smiling sheepishly*

 

YB : Thanks for telling me Ji....Now I don't have to attend Sunday schools anymore...because I have you to interpret the bible for me....*YB smiled sarcastically*

 

GD : HAHAHAHA!!!  That's the most I heard you say in a sentence the entire day!!!

 

YB : Huh?

 

GD : Bae, jokes aside.  What's really eating you?  Even at the noraebang, you...singing....and hogging the mic.....that is SO NOT YOU Bae.....now tell me what the hell is the matter?

 

YB : Ji...nothing's wrong......really...

 

GD : Yah right...

 

YB : Ji....Can we just stop talking about it.....I won't lie to you....I am upset......but I hope as a friend, you won't press me about it......I am tired....I just want to rest now....Can you do that for me?...please?

 

GD looked at YB's innocent face and almost desperate pleas and nod his head in understanding.

 

YB smiled back in gratitude and turned his back away from GD.  He continued to stare out of the window, lost again in his train of thought.

 

 

[Back in BB dorm]

 

TOP : I am bushed!  Going to bed now...*stretching his arms in the air*  You punks better not make any noise okay!

 

DS : Yes hyung-nim!

 

HS : Okay TOP hyung.

 

GD : Yes old man! *grinning*

 

YB just nod his head at TOP.

 

The rest of the BB members decided to turn in as well after they took turns to wash up.

 

All except for YB.

 

He was busy doing pushups in the middle of the living room.

 

A nightly ritual that he did without fail ever since he came to YG as a trainee.

 

Because it helps him to clear his head.

 

GD : Yah Bae!  Good night!

 

YB sat up and smiled at GD.

 

YB : Good night Ji.

 

As GD turns into his room, something YB said afterwards, made him smile to himself.

 

YB : ....thanks.....for not pushing it.....

 

GD closed the door behind him.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter