Chapter 12 - The Prequel

What if...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTE: This is a flashback to where it all began.  A prequel to Chapter 1.  Before Chapter 1 even began.  Keep an open mind. The following chapters will be clearer.  I hope XD 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________   [Flashback to the Baskin Robbins CF Interview]

After the interview, SR walked away from his hyungs.

Actually, he walked away from one particular hyung.

The Almighty GD.

GD notices this and exploded.

GD: YAH!!! That's why DS is my favourite dongsaeng!!!

SR said nothing and went over to the piano.

YB stood beside SR and placed a hand on SR's right shoulder to placate him.

TOP looked over at a trumpet tutting GDragon and shrugged his shoulder, knowing that it was best to ignore a jealous GD to rant and sulk by himself.

He made a mental note to take his sulky dongsaeng out for a round of soju and spicy stir fried squid for supper afterwards.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

NOTE: The nickname 'Turtle' and 'Shell' were inspired/adopted/taken shamelessly/artistically borrowed from reading Lonerhopper's very own fluffy masterpiece, When GD = Baby.

[Later that same night]

GD went out drinking with TOP for a round of soju and street snacks while the rest went to the gym to work out with Master Hwangssabu. 

TOP: Slow down Shell...

GD:  NOsfkagsbWAYnlksdfaINlkdfalskfgHELLnkfhaslrkTHATlkshfkhsdaSTUPIDnaldshalsfPABOlsdlsfMAKNAElfhaslrheLEElaksjdfkSEUNGHYUNlafkfbISn;das;AN ldfkslfuIDIOT!!!!

TOP: Fine.  Just so you know I am not dragging your drunk back to the dorm later on.

GD: (ignoring his hyung's threat) That stupid maknae!  How could he not want to sleep with me now that we are back in South Korea?  He did not say a word when we were back in Japan.  In fact HE WANTED ME to sleep with him because he was lonely sleeping in a foreign dorm!

A few patrons turned around upon hearing the proclamation from a frustrated GD.

Some female patrons giggled while other male patrons shaked their heads.

After smiling meekly back in shy apology to the rest of the patrons, TOP turned his attention to the still ranting GD.

TOP: Well, the kid just turned 19 not long ago.  y Baby is growing up.  He wants to EXPLORE his growing uality.  One fine day, one unlucky lady will come along and be tricked into popping his cherry.  Well, I reckon maknae will......

GD: HYUNG! 

TOP: What? Am I wrong? He is a normal testerone-charged teenager after all.

GD: Whatever... (rolling his eyes)

TOP: Plus,  dont you get embarassed whenever he complain in interviews about you hugging him to sleep?

GD:  Speak for yourself hyung...

TOP: DS and me are an exception.

GD: And why is that Mr Turtle?!?!

TOP: Seriously Shell...you are such a kid at times. (TOP sighed)

GD: Same boat we floating on hyung.  (GD said as a matter-of-factly)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter