Chapter 1 - Hyunseung In, Seungri Out...

What if...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Flashback to the 2nd elimination round before Big Bang debutted.]

 

YG was sitting opposite Hyunseung on the sitting area in his office.  His face was grave but calm.

 

YG : Hyunseung, you finally showed me that you do have other facial expressions besides that deer caught in a headlight doe-eyed look.  Good that you listens.  Come in next Monday with your parents to sign the contract.

 

Hyunseung : [elated] Thank you sajang-nim! I will work even harder to thank you for this opportunity that you had given me.

 

YG smiled at last.  Hyunseung exited and he motioned to Sean to bring Seungri into his office.  Seungri came in promptly and looking really nervous.  He motioned Seungri to take a seat in front of him.

 

YG paused for a moment to collect his thoughts and choose his words carefully.  Carefully. Because he was about to dash another poor young kid's dream.

 

YG : You did well today.

 

Seungri : Thank you sajang-nim!  Will work even harder....

 

YG : But not good enough...

 

Seungri's facial expression changed.  His usual smirk slowly disappeared.  His bright eyes slowly started to redden.  He no longer can hear whatever YG was saying at this point onwards.

 

YG :blah blah blah......try harder...blah blah blah....just no place for you in YG...blah blah blah....going to concentrate in Big Bang for now on....YG does not operate as a typical idol group producing factory....blah blah blah...

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter