006

Just let it go~

 

Your POV

"Don't over work yourself now..." We heard a voice say. We knew that voice, I turned around to see him. "Oppa..." I quietly said. Everyone gave me a shocked look, "Oppa? Since when did you call me oppa? I thought you hated me.." Saeng looked down. I smiled and walked up to him, "I was very shocked, mad, sad. But I can't stay mad at people for so long. Your also my master. So, I can't." He looked at me, "Jjinja!?" He was about to hug me when Jihwan grabbed me into a hug, "She's still mine hyung!" Saeng fell on the floor, "Ahaha, Mihane, yes, Dongsaeng, I know that. But that doesn't mean I will give up." I think my cheeks were red when he said that, "Bwoh? But... I'm with Jihwan, can I not be?"

"No, Haewonnie, you can't."

We all heard another voice, "Unnie?" I looked behind Saeng, "Unnie!" I ran up to my cousin, Tiffany. "Hey! Why'd you come?" She laughed, "Saeng told me everything. And I heard you were gonna do a performance like me?" I nodded. Jihwan came beside me, "But what do you mean she can't be with me?" She sighed, "She can't. She's not a purebred, she has a master. Once someone has a master, they are meant to be with that person. And the master can only have one slave." I shivered at the word slave, "Oh, I see." I looked at Saeng then my boyfriend. "I want you to be happy though so you may stay with him." Saeng said. I smiled, "Omo! Gomawo, oppa!" Jay said the same and went to go forgive his hyung. "Thanks hyung."

I started dancing which made everyone dance along. Jay changed the song to Magic Girl by Orange Caramel, "Omo! Jjinja?" Siwan asked, Jay laughed, "Yes! Kaja!" Everyone started dancing to it and laughed. "This was a nice day at the dance studio" I smiled. Jay wrapped his arm around my waist, "I agree with that" He smiled at me and gave me a peck on the cheek. 

Third Person POV

When Jay gave you a peck, you didn't know that Saeng was watching you. Tiffany came up to him and put her arm on his shoulder, "You'll get her some day, don't worry. Hwaiting!" He smiled, "Gomawo Tiff."

"Unnie! On your next performance can we go see the others?" You asked while you guys rode back to Siwan's and your house. "Hmmm, sure! Or do you want to go to see Infinite instead?" She wiggled her brow at me, "Stop teasing! And keep your voice lower.." I whispered loudly. She looked around to see if anyone heard, but nope, everyone had their earphones on, except Saeng, they must've forgotten about his power. "She likes Infinite? Which member? Aren't they all vampires?" Saeng said in his mind. "You know what? We have a performance tomorrow! You guys should come. Infinite will be there." She whispered the last part. You blushed. Jihwan knew how much you just love Infinite, since they were his hyungs as well.

You guys arrived at the house, "So, now what?" Suzy asked. Saeng sat on the couch, "Can I take a walk with Haewon alone?" Jay looked at him, "Fine." Everyone agreed and you went with Saeng, you guys went to the park, "What is it, Saeng ssi?" You looked at his face, "Eh? What happened to oppa?" You giggled," Mihane, oppa," You guy stopped at this big tree, and you guys were the only one in that part of the park (the park is big!), "But what is it oppa?" He patted your head. "Saranghae." He then kissed your forehead. "Stop." You said and walked back one step. "Saeng, you know we can't." He smiled sorrowly. "I can't help it. I watched you my whole life. I killed for you! Then lost you. And now your back... With my dongsaeng as yours. Andwae.. Andwae! Wae... Wae... I loved you, and I still do. Can't you accept that?!" He was sitting on the bench with his elbows on his knees, "Wae.." You walked up to him, "Oppa, I can, but not now. I love Jihwan.." You hugged his arm and rested your head on his shoulder, "Mihaneyo." You got up and walked away remembering the night he attacked your family. The words your family said to you. The memories always haunt you at night.

Saeng saw what was going in your head, "It's my fault. Why won't she let it go though? I guess it's time for another trip? Oh well. I'll be back for you, my love." He got up and watched you go back to the house safely above other buildings, "Take care, my love, Ahn Haewon. Saranghaeyo." He then left.

 

 


 Omo! Well hello Hello! Sorry, I didn't update but oh well, hope you guys don't hate me ^^ And remember Jay is Jihwan thats his nickname!