010

Just let it go~

"Okay, so let's start," Young Saeng noticed Haewon's and Kiseop's hands, "Take a seat then." They followed instructions and Siwan sat beside Young saeng while Kiseop and Haewon sat facing them. "So, Haewon, you ask the questions here." Siwan stated.

She hesitated and looked at all three of them, "What am I?" "A vampire," Siwan immediately replied, "But, you're special. Mihane, Wonnie, but we cannot speak of this further." She nodded and looked at Kiseop, "Why'd you turn me into one?" "No, you were always one. Always." "Bwoh? What do you mean?" Kiseop sighed and eagerly looked at Young Saeng to explain, "You see, Haewon, you were adopted. You have been a vampire all your life. Your real parents? Dead. They were the royal purebloods of the vampire line. They gave you up, and erased everything from you; making you human." "Wannie, did you know?" "Neh." Young Saeng sighed, "All of our fathers were best friends, to make you into a vampire again, we were told to bring you back, why? It was destined. Haewon, someone will come after you, They've been holding back until you know who you are and where you stand. Do you know where you stand?" She shook her head, "You stand on top of everyone. The lost daughter of the Seo's. You do have a brother. He knows your here. Probably watching you now."

Haewon's eyes litted up and turned purple. She mouthed, "Come." And a man with blonde hair walked through the cafe's entrance. She went back to her normal self and smiled, "My brother."

The blonde haired man walked toward them, "Dongsaeng. Gwenchannayo?" She nodded. "Sit down, oppa." "Did she really just do that?" Siwan whispered. "Ani, she did not. I knew it was time to come out anyways." her brother answered before Young Saeng answered. "Sharp hearing eh?" Kiseop looked at him. "Yes, but let me introduce myself first,  Seo Eunkwang imnida. Yes, I've been casting in shadows for all my life ever since my parents let Haewon go. Haewon, it's about time you learned."

Kiseop and Siwan's eyes flashed the color golden and then spoke at the same time, "Time." Young Saeng, Eunkwang, and Haewon looked at them. "Golden eyes? At a time like this?" Eunkwang furrowed his brows. "Young Saeng, he's rising." Kiseop looked at his hands, "No, this. He can't, Siwan. We can't." Haewon was frightened, "What? WHAT?! Who is this guy who is near? What happened to Siwan and Kiseop? What is this!?" She stood up suddenly but Eunkwang took her hand and calmed her down. She then sat and the siblings embraced each other, "Shh, it's okay Haewon. It's going to be okay." "The person," Siwan started but couldn't finish so his brother, Kiseop finished for him, "The person coming for you, is your fiance. He's been your fiance since birth. You probably don't remember him. He was four years older than us. Haewon, listen to me close, this guy is not to be trusted. He is my brother and Siwan's. He loved or still loves you dearly. He's coming for you. He's gone completely insane. Haewon, please understand this. Once I say his name, you will regain all your memories. What happened to him you might ask? He was mad at your mom and dad so he killed them;his power is not to be underestimated; he was then locked up away far from you. His time out is soon. That is why your father's best friend told me and Young Saeng to turn you back soon as possible. You are not at the top to be exact. It is Jaehyo." Kiseop stuttered and the two brother's eyes were once again golden and spoke, "I will not fail." They then both passed out.

Young Saeng and Eunkwang carried them back home and put them into their beds. The three of them settled in the living room. "I knew you were my brother." Haewon looked at Eunkwang. "How?" "Appa never did erase my memories of you. I wanted to find you. And I do remember everything from my past. Jaehyo. I know him. He played with me until he was told to go home. I was in kindergarten and he was in fourth grade. He was my first." Tears started spilling out of her eyes, but before she could wipe them, it was as if someone had already did. Eunkwang looked at her then kissed her cheek, "Sleep." Her eyes fell and she was soundly asleep, as well as Young Saeng.

"Oh, how much I missed you Janet." Eunkwang looked at Haewon and kissed her lips, "Glad we're not blood related. You're mine. Stay away from Jaehyo." Eunkwang rised up and walked out of the house. "But she can't" a man said behind Eunkwang. Eunkwang whipped back and saw him, "Jaehyo." "I'll let you off. After all, we're on the same side, aren't we? My dear ol' cousin."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohohohoho, didn't see that coming did ya? c: Do any of you guys know someone to make posters? D: COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE! RECCOMEND! KASAHAMNIDA.