004

Just let it go~

Your POV

I can't believe he's the one. I was walking until I looked up, I just stepped into a dark alley. "You..You don't have your powers do you?" I looked behind me and a man with red eyes was walking towards me, "H-How'd you know?" He laughed, "I know when I see my own kind," He brushed his hand on my cheek, "I wonder how much I can get if I sold you." He grabbed my arm, and there was pain, "Stop, it h-hurts." Everything started blacking out until I heard a thump.

The man was now on the ground. I looked up, it was Suzy and Siwan. Suzy had her favorite weapon out; her scythe. "You guys ought'a know your place," the man launched towards Siwan, "We'll learn after you," the man yelled in pain, Siwan's eyes were blazing white. "Stop, please. Let me...l-l-live." Siwan didn't hear the man. I got up, I couldn't bear seeing someone get injured, "Stop." I softly said. No reply. "Stop," I said louder." I grew frustrated, "STOP." Siwan's eye's turned back to normal, he bowed to me, "Yes." I was confused. What did I do? Siwan never listened to me. Suzy walked to me, "Haewon..That's..Is that?" I knew what she meant, "I-I-I don't know." The man ran away, and Siwan was back to normal, "Whatever you did to me, that was weird. Let's just go home."

Siwan and Suzy decided to sleep over, just to watch me. When we got there I saw Jay, "What are you doing here?" He got up, "I know who turned you into a vampire." Suy and Siwan looked at him, "Eh? Who?" Suzy asked. Jihwan looked at me. I sighed, "It's-" "It was me." I was cut off. We all turned around to see Young Saeng at the doorway. "Surprise?" Siwan and Suzy looked at each other.

"That's not the only suprise," Siwan started, "Haewon has her powers now." Jay was happy, he ran up to me an dpicked me up in a twirling hug, "Yay!  What is it? Show us!" I giggles, "Okay, put me down first," he did and I looked at Siwan for permission to use him; he nodded.

I concenrated on Siwan for three seconds, "Hug Suzy." I commanded him. Usually he would disagree and say, "No way! Not in my life!" but he hugged her. "Yes Ma'am." Jihwan and Young Saeng were shocked, "Wow," they both said. Siwan turned back to his old self and noticed he was hugging Suzy, he pulled back and blushed. I chuckled.

Young Saeng's POV

"That's amazing!" I was going to hug her, but she stepped back. "Why did you kill my family and turn me into a vampire?" Everyone's attention was towards me now, I went to go sit on a chair, "Well, I'll tell you then, since you have the right to know."

"When I was only 7 I was at the park with my mom. I saw a little girl fall down so I went up to her to ask her if she was alright. She started crying and I didn't know what to do so I looked at her wound, it was bleeding. So... I kinds of the blood and put a ban aid on it. The little girl smiled at me and hugged me.

Ten years later, I found that girl again, she grew up to be tough and cold. But I saw her holding a lost cat, she was actually kind. So I started keeping an eye on her." Suzy laughed, "Wait so you stalked her?!" "NO! I just kept an eye on her! Anyways as I was saying, I kept on watching her. She was now 20 years old and it was 5 months ago; I decided I was going to turn her into a vampire. But I couldn't do it since her vampire will see her differently then. So one month passed and I killed her family, I learned that her name was Ahn Haewon. You." I looked at her. She was looking away holding back her tears. She got up and went upstairs, I'm guessing thats where her room is.

Jihwan got up and grabbed me by the collar, "Tell me, do you love her?!" I looked down, "I...I'm not sure." He punched me, "Better not. Stay away from her." "I can't do that, Jihwan." He just left. I got up and bowed to the younger, "Cheer up Haewon, please?" They nodded.

Siwan's POV

"Wow, can't believe that happened," Suzy nodded, "Yeah.. Let's go cheer her up." We went upstairs to Haewon's room. I tried opening the door, "Yah, it's locked." Suzy nodded and squinted her eyes, she then jumped searching for something on top of Haewon's door. "No problem." Suzy smiled while holding the key to her door. Suzy unlocked the door and softly opened it, "Haewonnie..." all we heard was Haewon's muffled cried and sniffles. I sighed and looked at Suzy, then I went to her bedside, "Haewon, I know this is shocking, but aren't you glad you finally found him and your power?" She sighed and got up, "Y-Yeah, but h-he k-k-k-killed my family!" she cried. Suzy sat on the other side and hugged her, "Yah, I'm sorry Haewon, but I guess he did it for love and you," Suzy looked at me, "Look here, you still have me and Siwan. He's like your brother! The world isn't over. Come on, just be strong for us, and you." Haewon stopped crying and smiled...well half smiled, "Yeah, I guess I have to take what I have." Me and Suzy smiled, "Yeah! That's our girl!" Suzy and I attacked Haewon into a right group hug.

After calming Haewon down and tucking her into bed, we let her rest, "We did a pretty good job, eh?" Suzy playfully elbowed me. I nodded, "You should take her out to the dance studio so she can get her mind off of things like always." Suzy thought about it, "Hmm, okay! I will." With that, we went to our rooms and slept.

Young Saeng's POV

I actually don't know why I turned Haewon into a vampire. Why is she so special? Do I love her? I guess. I went to go pay a visit to see if Haewon was alright. All the lights were off, so I'm guess their all sleeping. Oh well. I climbed up her balcony and looked for the door knob. I turned the knob, well what do we have here? She didn't lock it. (= ='') One day she'll get robbed.

I sneaked inside and looked at her sleeping face, "Haewon, Bogossipo." I leaned down to kiss her cheek. Her even breathing was calming, her eyes were kind of puffy. I guess she was crying. "Mihane, Haewon, mihane." I leaned down to kiss her again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*bows*

Sorry for not updating, even though I have only one subscriber (I LOVE YOU. ^^), but thanks to whoever is reading this. School already started so,  I'm very sorry for not updating, please don't kill me!