011

Just let it go~

"Oh, how much I missed you Janet." Eunkwang looked at Haewon and kissed her lips, "Glad we're not blood related. You're mine. Stay away from Jaehyo." Eunkwang rised up and walked out of the house. "But she can't" a man said behind Eunkwang. Eunkwang whipped back and saw him, "Jaehyo." "I'll let you off. After all, we're on the same side, aren't we? My dear ol' cousin."

It was the day after the dates, and Haewon has just woken up.

"Bwoh? I don't remember sleeping..." Haewon whispered to herself, "Ah, Eunkwang oppa's powers probably. Hm, strange though. He looks nothing like me." "You're right, Haewon." Haewon stiffened and looked around the room, no one was in the room with her. "Ahh, mihane, Haewon, I can only speak to you in your head. Also, don't tell anyone!" Haewon furrowed her brows and puffed out her cheeks, "Arrasso. But, may I ask who you are?" There was silence in her head. She was not scared or excited to hear this voice in her head, it was rather... comforting. As if she knew this voice.

"Haewon?"

She turned around and it was Kiseop and Siwan. "Oh, hi guys." "Well, waht are you doing here?" she looked at them suspiciously. Siwan hugged her suddenly and muffled something. "Bwoh? Wannie, speak to me clearly." "Don't leave us." Siwan started tearing and went back to his brother's side. "Guys, where would I go? Jaehyo? Calm down, I do remember him. He's probably the same. I miss him, I wan't to see him. Why would he bad for me?" Haewon looked down remembering the voice in her head. "Fine, believe what you want." Kiseop looked at her and then the two brothers walked away.

"Janet, are you sad?" The voice in her head spoke. "Janet? Who's Janet?" the voice chuckled, "You. Your real name is Janet. I'll call you Haewon so you're not confused. Do you know who I am?" Haewon smiled to herself, "Jaehyo."

"Who?"

Haewon looked behind her and saw Young Saeng, "Omo, nothing. Thinking of my past is all." Young Saeng looked bothered by the fact that she is lying to him, "Uh huh. Well, we're going out today. Go get ready. Eunkwang is coming too, he said he'll meet us there," he started walkeing away but looked back at her and gave a warm smile, "Ppali, Haewon."

Haewon went into her bathroom and sighed, "Aigoo, people come barging in so early in the morning." Haewon was down to her bra and shorts when she realized something, "Yah! Jaehyo, can you see me?" He chuckled, "Neh!" Haewon flustered and pouted, "Look away. OR at least show yourself." Haewon wore her favorite baggy sweater with Whinne the Pooh on it. She went out into her room and saw a figure out her balcony. She walked to the person and tapped their shoulder. "Anngyeong!" The man turned around and embraced Haewon. "Yah, Yah!" The man put her down and caressed her cheek, "I missed you so much." Haewon looked straight into his eyes; golden with slight shimmer in it. "Jaehyo." They hugged and didn't let go. Jaehyo ran his fingers through Haewon's hair, "Bogossipuh." Haewon blushed and hugged him even tighter. Jaehyo looked at the door in alert and let Haewon go, "Someone is here. I'll be watching over you, my love." Jaehyo kissed her cheek and dissapeared like mist. "It's so complicated... Umma, Appa." Haewon looked up into the cloudy sky.

"Haewon! Let's go!" Siwan grabbed her hand and led her downstairs. Haewon looked at Siwan's face. His serious expression has changed. Almost like Jaehyo's. Haewon noticed Young Saeng in the corner of her eye and glared then said in her mind, Don't you dare read me. Young Saeng looked hurt but understood.

Kiseop was in front with his best friend also the driver, Young Saeng while Haewon was with Siwan. Haewon looked out the window and saw they were going to an amusement park. "Omo, are we going there?!" Haewon excitedly jumped up and down. Kiseop giggled and smiled, "Neh, Haewon."

"You should ditch them, and we can be together, Haewon!" Jaehyo happily said in her mind. Haewon smiled and giggled then said in her mind, "I should. Can't Young Saeng Oppa hear us?" "Nope. You know my power is very.. strange. It can block out anything and do anything... I guess." Haewon nodded to herself, "Almost like Kiseop oppa." Jaehyo chuckled, "Hah, my brothers... They... We... We will soon be together." Haewon let it slide since she did not understand, what he meant by together.

"Here we are! Okay. You can pick a partner or go by yourself." Young Saeng looked at her telliong her options. "Yah! Wait for me!" Eunkwang came running and panting. "I choose, Eunkwang!" Haewon held onto his arm and skipped to some rides with him. Eunkwang smiled and patted her head.

"Haewon, there's something I have to tell you." Haewon her ice cream and blankly stared at him, "What?" "We're not blood related. I was adopted. Jaehyo... he's my cousin. I'm.. I'm with him." Haewon smiled and pinched his cheeks, "Aigoo! I know that. I sense everything. Weird addition to my power, but oh well... Jaehyo, might as well come out ya know." Eunkwang smiled and Jaehyo came to sit beside her. "I'll get going, you two catch up alright?" Eunkwang stood up and walked away.

Jaehyo intertwined their hands and smiled,"Hello, my love." Haewon smiled, "Anngyeong, oppa."

"Haewon? Jaehyo? What the hell is this?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe, I did this during school xD Exams are over tomorrow! Hooray~ THAT MEANS MORE UPDATES C:

Anyways, back to the story. I know, I know. Confusing right? Well, I took out Suzy, and Jihwan and added Kiseop, and Jaehyo. Jaehyo, Kiseop, and Siwan are brothers (left to right, oldest to youngest.) Young Saeng's brother is Jihwan. I might bring him back... Jay.. Aigoo. Anyways. ARE YOU HAPPY? PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! Also, I know there is so many mistakes. But I rush my typing because I get writer's block easily... SO...SORRY~

P.S. Who is that person who caught Haewon and Jaehyo redhanded?!