003

Just let it go~

Your POV

I went upstairs to wash up then go to bed. I wrapped a towel around me and looked at my barely noticeable bite marks from four years ago. I will find who did this to me.

I went to bed, and started dreaming;

"Haewon-ah, how've you been? I missed you." A dark figure walked towards me. "Who are you?" The figure chuckled darkly. "You don't remember me? Now I'm sad. Here let me freshen up your memory." The figure darted towards me and bit my neck.

end.

I woke up screaming and sweating. My bedroom door flew open and it was Siwan, "Everything alright?" I started sobbing, Siwan walked towards and wrapped his arms around me while patting my head. "Was it that nightmare again?" I nodded.

Siwan was like that older brother I never had since I was the oldest, and my family..well...died. "Are you okay now?" I nodded, "Can you call Suzy for me?" "Arrasso." with that, he left.

I heard a knocking at my window, "Who's there?" "Wonnie~ it's me!" I got up and opened the door to the balcony, "Suzy-ah why didn't you use the front door?" (a/n Let's pretend she's 20, but she's actually 16, wow, I didn't know that.^^) "Hey, it's night, at least let me use my powers when I have the chance," she touched my shoulder, "You okay?" I nodded, "I really want to know who turned me into a vampire. Suzy-ah, who turned you into a vampire?" She giggled, "I was born as a vampire." "Oh." She nodded, "Since you weren't born as a vampire, your master or known as 'the one who turned you into a vampire' is out there somewhere, and you have to find him." I turned my direction to her, "How do you if it's a guy?" "Vampire's can only drink from the opposite ." I made an 'o' shape with my lips, "Oh."

Next Morning;

"Haewon~ Wake up!" someone poke me in the side. "Five more minutes." "YAH! You said that FIVE minutes ago!" another voice yelled. "Don't yell at her." I sat  up on my bed to see who it was. It was: Jihwan, Suzy, and Siwan. "What do you want?" I threw a pillow at all three of them. Suzy jumped on me, "YAHHH~ We're going out to eat! Come with us!" "Your heavy! Gett off and let me get ready then!" She giggled, "Okie Dokie!"

I got ready and went downstairs, "Auntie why'd you let them in, their so annoying." My aunt giggled. "Your so cranky in the morning!" I just nodded and put on my shoes, "Who's driving?" Jay put an arm around my shoulder, "Young Saeng hyung is," "He's here? Where?" "Outside silly."

Young Saeng is really mysterious. He's hiding a something.. I know it. Siwan sat in front with Young Saeng, while I was stuck in the middle of Suzy and Jay. "So where are we going to eat?" I asked, breaking the silence. " *some random restaurant* " Siwan answered. I pouted, "WHATS WITH THIS WEIRD ATMOSHPERE?" I whispered loudly to Suzy. She just shrugged, "Look here!" I looked at Suzy and she brought out a puppy. It barked and started attacking me with . "Yah! Where did you get that from?" Young Saeng nagged. Suzy rolled her eyes, "It's what I do." "Aish.."

We arrived at the restaurant amd starting sigging in our food. Young Saeng just stared at me, "Is there something on my face? Or?" he held in his laugh, "Yes, there is." He was going to wipe it, but Siwan beat him to it.

Jihwan's POV

I swear this is something up with Young Saeng hyung. Suspicious.. I got up and grabbed Haewon with. "Yah!" she yelled. I dragged her around the corner. "What's wrong?" she pouted. "I don't like you being too friendly with Hyung." "Bwoh? Wae?" I folded my arms and pouted, "I don't like it." She started laughing, "Is my yeobo jealous?" she pinched my cheeks, "Arrasso, I won't! You have nothing to worry about okay?" I nodded, "Gomawo!" I pulled her into a hug. Though I couldn't see it, I can tell she was smiling. I intertwinded our hands and walked back to the group.

 

"Did you guys pay?" I asked letting go of Haewon. They looked at me with wide eyes. An ahjumma came out yelling at us, "RUN!" Suzy yelled. I was going to grab Haewon but she was gone, so I ran alone. Where'd she go?

 

Your POV

Young Saeng oppa grabbed my hand and ran away from the ahjumma. Where are we going? He finally came to a stop. "Okay, I think we lost her." he turned to me, "You okay?" I slowly nodded. "Oppa, are you hiding a secret?" he looked at me, "Hm? Why do you assume that?" I sat on a bench, "Don't change the subject," I gazed at him, "Do you? You can trust me." He looked at me as if I was crazy then sighed, "You don't want to know."

I pouted, "I do." He sighed once again, "Don't run off when I tell you then." I nodded. "You don't know who your master is do you?" I shook my head, "Ani, I know that it's a boy though.." I paused, "..Are you saying? That... You? YOU?" He rubbed the back of his neck and nodded. I can't believe it. He killed my family. He turned my to a vampire. He made my life hell. HE DID ALL OF THIS! "I could hear your thoughts." I was angry. I just walked away. He grabbed my wrist, "Let. Go." "No." he turned me around so I was facing him. "Let go, now." I stomped on his foot, and ran for it. I wasn't looking where I went, all I know is that I was bumping into a lot of people.

Jihwan's POV

I looked for Haewon everywhere, Oh! There she is! With Young Saeng hyung. I eaves dropped on their conversation, "You? YOU?" Haewon yelled. Wait.. So hyung is the one who turned Haewon into a vampire? So he's her master? Why. Why didn't he tell me? That bastard. Haewon started running somewhere. I couldn't move. I just stood there. My hyung is the reason why she is in this mess.

Young Saeng turned around and saw me, "Jay, it's..." I just left him standing there.