005

Just let it go~

Your POV

I woke up to a massive headache, "Ugh, what a weird dream.."

*Knock Knock*

"Come in," I answered to the knock. "Haewon.. are you okay?" I groaned in response. My door opened and it was Jihwan, Suzy, and Siwan. "Not really, I had the weirdest dream.." Jihwan came to sit by my side and hugged my waist, "Hm? Tell us about it." I made a small smile, "Arrasso. So we were eating and Jay took my hand and took me out to tell me something. When we got back, you guys didn't pay so Young Saeng oppa took my hand and ran with me. He then told me he's my master. So I ran off running and some guy tried to attack me, but Siwan and Suzy came then I saw the man in pain so I screamed Siwan to stop and he did. But he would never stop if anyone tried to hurt me. Then when we got home I tried that on Siwan again and you guys said that was my powers and then Young Saeng came to announce that he was my master. And now here I am awake.."

Suzy, Siwan, and Jay looked at each other, "Uh huh.." Suzy held my hand, "Haewonnie.. That wasn't a dream." My eyes felt as if they were gonna pop out. "BUT!" Siwan jumped, "We're gonna take you to the dance studio! Let's go!" I sighed and got up to get ready.

Suzy's POV

Yay! Haewon agreed to go! The ride to the dance studio was very quiet though. Usually it would be all loud and everyone singing in the car. But not today... 

Haewonnie... Why are you so sad about this? Think on the bright side. I spoke into Haewon's mind. She then looked at me. Yah, don't speak to me in my head! And.. Well... I guess your right. I smiled at her. THAT'S MY GIRL!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we arrived at the dance studio, Haewon's adittude changed. "Ppalli Pabos!" she screamed over her shoulder. The three of us looked at each other and laughed, "I guess she's okay, huh?" SiWan smiled. I nodded. I looked over to Jihwan; he was smiling pure happiness. 

Jihwan's POV

 

I'm so happy that Haewon has cheered up! I mean, it's tough. My hyung is her master. He's the one who gave her hell. Killed her family... My hyung.

On the bright side, she has her powers! I mean of course she should be happy.  I caught up to her. We went to the studio and warmed up.

"Can I practice my solo?" Haewon asked. I patted her head, "Of course, your performance is in two days!" "OH! That reminds me!" Suzy and Siwan ran up to us. Suzy grabbed Haewon's hands and looked at her, "Your unnie is going to be there! Remember Tiffany?" I saw Haewon's face brighten up, "OMO! UNNIE IS GOING TO BE THERE? DOES SHE KNOW I'M DOING WHAT SHE DID?" "Yeah, she does, and she's really looking forward to it!" (A/N: I'm talking about this http://youtu.be/hSlGAgggDkQ) "Wah, Unnie's back.. I MUST PRACTICE!" Haewon shouted. "Don't over work yourself now..." We heard someone say. And we all know that voice so well..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AHH! MIHANE MIHANE MIHANE! I NEVER UPDATED! HEY WHAT CAN I SAY? IM LACKING IN SCHOOL AS WELL TT TT'' GEEZ, OHTOKKEE?! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! I'm gonna do double updates today! I was sick today... so I had time to do this ^^

SARANGHAE MY READERS~~ SUBSCRIBE AND DON'T STAY SILENT FOR SO LONG TT TT'' And maybe share this story? No? Please? WAE? Hehehe~