001

Just let it go~

Your POV;

"Aish Haewon! You fainted again!" My aunt nagged. "S-Sory." I could barely talk. My aunt gave me a glass of blood wine, as a substitude for real blood. "Drink please, honey." I hate the tase of blood wine. She wouldn't let me drink real blood because I didn't know how to exactly. I'm new to all of this vampiric stuff.

 

Four Months Ago;

"Haewon! I want you to leave! GO!" my mom yelled at me. She screamed in pain. A monster was attacking my family, I didn't knwo what to do, I just stood there.

My mom fell down with my dad and brother. I looked to see the vampire. "Why?" a tear fell down my cheek. "Haewon," he whispered and walked towards me, "Please, this is for the best." My knees gave up, and he caught me. He carefully put me down and kneeled down infront of me, "Haewon, saranghaeyo."

I felt a sharp pain in my neck, I was about to scream until he put his hand over my mouth. He stopped and bit his wrist and his blood. He looked over at me and kissed me. His blood traveled to my mouth. I had no choice but to drink it. (a/n Lololololol, Vampire Knight~ <33)

I blanked out after that. When I woke up everything was blurry. He wasn't there and didn't leave his identity. I saw a figure coming towards me, "Haewon!" It was m aunt, she reached me into a hug, "Don't cry, everything is going to be all right."

 

Present;

I suhddered from the flashback. I just fainted from the lack of blood I drank. I took a sip from the blood wine and made a disgusted face. "Kaminshnida." my aunt smiled and hugged me then left the room. I sat up and looked outside, then got up and went outside to the balcony for some fresh air. I also bought the blood wine with me and sat it down on the railing. I stared at it, I wonder how I could drink real blood.

"Haewon?" I turned around to see Jihwan, "Over here!" He smiled and came to hug me. "How's my jagiya?" I rested my elbows on the railing, "Better now," I looked at the blood wine, "Oppa," He came behind me and hugged my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder, "Hmm?" "How do I drink blood?" He chuckled, "What kind of question is that?" "Well, I'm new to all of this, and I hate blood wine" I pouted. He turned me around and held my hands, "Mm, want to try?" He winked. "Yah, I don't want to blood bond with anyone until I'm married." (Blood bonding is sharing blood with another human, and only drinking theirs for eternal.) "Arrasso, Arrasso," he looked into my eyes, "Try it on me then, bu I won't drink yours okay?" I nodded. I tried to bite him, but I just left a mark, "Yah, that's a hickey. Try again." I blushed and bit him. His blood was nothing like the wine. It was warm and sweet. I stopped and closed the wound. "Sweet. Why can't auntie give me real blood instead?!" I pouted, "Hmm, you can always go out and hunt for victims." "Yah, I can't do that. That's dangerous I don't have any powers yet, and I can't hurt them." He nodded in agreement. "Well, You can drink mine then!" "You sure?" He nodded and kissed my cheek. "Anything for my jagiya~" "Jay, stop it, it's embarressing" He chckled and kept on kissing my cheek."

 

Authour's POV;

You and Jihwan went out to eat some ramen. "Oppa, komawo!" He smiled and ruffled your hair. After you guys ate, you were walking on Banpo Bridge. "Wahh~ Oppa! Look at all the colors!"

He chuckled, "Isn't it pretty?" You nodded. You were walking ahead of Jihwan and accidently bumped into someone, "Mihane!" You bowed 90 degrees. "Gwenchanayo." He said. You looked up and saw a beautiful man smiling at you. "Uhh," you were lost at your words.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was that? ^^ Okay?