9

Hello Again, Maybe.... Hopefully

Ji Hoo was really tired. He hasn't slept for the past 48 hours. He had dark circles under his eyes. Ji Hoo was on his way home. He couldn't wait to get home, and sleep. Jandi would probably have dinner ready, it was 8:00. As soon as he got home, he shrugged off his jacket, and wet to their room. He didn't even look into the kitchen to see if Jandi was there. He just went straight to their bed and fell down on it. He was so tired that he didn't hear when Jandi walked in.

"You tired? Want me to make you some top ramen," Jandi asked. "It will only take me a second. What flavor do you want? There's chicken, beef, shrimp, and orriental."

"Can you make me some orriental," Ji Hoo said.

"Okay. It will be done in 5 minutes. i will come get you when it is ready," Jandi said. Then she went into the kitchen and started making his meal. She could tell that he was exhausted. After the ramen was done she went to go let Ji Hoo know that it was time to eat. When she got to the room she saw that Ji Hoo had fallen asleep on the bed. He still had his clothes. Jandi went to take off his pants when he woke up. 

"What are you doing?" Ji Hoo was startled. Jandi feel backwards on her and was startled as well. 

"Sorry. i was just trying to get you undressed so you wouldnt have to sleep in your clothes." Jandi regained her posture and stood up and fixed her dress

"Its ok. Is my meal done," Ji Hoo asked.

"Yeah it is. It is sitting at the table waiting for you. Then after you eat you should go to sleep. I know you are really tired," Jandi said and left the room to go get ready for bed herself. She had eaten before Ji Hoo came home. She is also tired herself so she put on her pajamas and climbed in bed and went to sleep.

Ji Hoo cleaned his dishes after he ate. Then he went to his room to get ready for bed. When he got in there he saw that Jandi had already gone to bed. He felt a twinge of guilt wash over him. He had barely said a word to her when he came home. Hopefully she knew it was only because he was exhausted and not for any other reason. Ji Hoo decided that he would make it up to her after he came back from work. He would bring her flowers and chocolates when he got home tomorrow then they would go out to dinner. Ji Hoo went over to where Jandi was sleeping and kissed her forehead. Then he tucked the blankets around her and went over to his dresser. Then he pulled out a pair of pajama bottoms that were plain black. He never wore a shirt to bed, he just got too hot at night to wear a shirt. Then he climbed into bed next to Jandi and pulled her into his arms and fell asleep quickly.