2

Hello Again, Maybe.... Hopefully

Ji Hoo woke up with the love of his life right next him. Jandi looked so beautiful. He gave her a light peck on the nose to wake her up.

Jandi has not been feeling well since lst week. She has been throwing up alot in the morning and through out the day. She has been ill a lot. Ji  Hoo hated seeing his queen like this. So today she was going to the hopsital with him to get a check up. Ji Hoo still worked at the hospital and he would drop her off on the way to take his shift. Her appointment was at 8 and it took an hour to get there, plus it took her an hour to get ready, so she needed to wake up early, since it was already 6, she needed to wake up now.

"Honey, time to get up. I am gonna take a shower, and make breakfast. You need to get dressed and ready to go," Ji Hoo told her sweatly.

Jandi then suddenly sat up and ran to the bathroom to vomit. She hated this. Why was sick like this? This sudden feeling of throwing up was getting her last nerve. She was glad she had a check up today. She would finally know the cause of her nausea.

"Jandi, are you ok,' Ji Hoo hollered from the room.

"Yeah, just another wave of nausea," she hollered back. Jandi brushed her teeth, then went back to their room to get dressed. They no longer slept in different rooms, they have been in his room for the past 6 months.

After she got dressed, Ji Hoo made breakfast, then took a shower. When ji Hoo was dressed, they got in his car and left for the hopsital.