5

Hello Again, Maybe.... Hopefully

"Jandi had fallen asleep in the car. When they got home Ji Hoo carried her inside. She looked so peaceful. Knowing that this woman was carrying his child gave him the purest joy. It also made her happy. They were both, so excited to be parents. Ji Hoo and Jandi were planning on going shopping next week for baby stuff. They wanted to get it done the sooner the better. But for now he was going to let her sleep. 

Ji Hoo heard his  phone ring. He looked at the caller ID. To his surprise it was JunPyo.  It has been a year since he had talked to him, a year since their fight. It seemed like forever ago now. Why was he calling? Should he tell Jun Pyo about Jandi's pregnancy? Ji Hoo picked up the phone.

"Hello, Jun Pyo, How have you been?"

"Fine. I was wondering if I could talk to Jandi. It's important."

"She is asleep right now. But I will have her call you back when she wakes up."

"Ok. Make sure you tell her that."

"I will," Ji Hoo was sure he should tell Jun Pyo about Jandi. Not only was he his best friend, but also Jandi's ex. He has a right to know.

"How is Jandi? Is she doing great," Jun Pyo asked. 

"She is doing fine," Ji Hoo said. "Jun Pyo I have to tell you something..... Jandi.... Jandi is pregnant." " Ji Hoo heard the phone drop. He hung up. He was sure he should give his friend time to take it in. He knew Jun Pyo wasn't over Jandi. For all the years he knew him, he wouldn't be able to give up Jandi so easily. This was a big shock for anyone, let alone Jun Pyo. He would give time for Jandi and Jun Pyo to talk to him when she gets up. She needs to have some closure with him.