10

Hello Again, Maybe.... Hopefully
Today was the day Jandi was supposed to meet Jun-pyo. She was not looking foward to this. She has been talking to him for a week now. They may have been talking very little, but they were talking. She didn't want to see him for many reasons, mainly because he had hurt her and she was not ready to forgive him. Plus she was afraid that if she saw him again then her feelings for him might return and she would return to him. There were many things she was terrified of. Hopefully she would be ok. Jandi and Ji Hoo were happy. Ji Hoo had taken a week off of work so he could relax and breathe. They had gone out to dinner a lot this week. Mainly to get kimbap. It was her favorite dish and because of her pregnancy she was craving it constantly. Jandi has been having constant morning sickness and craving and mood swings. She has been craving a lot of bubble tea (which she used to hate, now she can't get enough) and kimbap. When ever she ate Ji Hoo, who was sick of having kimbap everyday, would usually get kimchi soup or kimchi fried rice. When she has her mood swing Ji Hoo tends to stay our of her way, and when he is home and she is nauseous Ji Hoo helps her by holding her hair while she throws up. Every time he sees this he feels guilty for not being able to help her. Jandi had on a pair of Miss Me jeans and plain white t shirt and black Juicy Couture jacket. Then she went to her bedroom to tell Ji Hoo she was leaving to meet Jun-pyo. He was still asleep so she wrote him a simple note about where she was going and left it by the bed, then she kissed him on the cheek and she left the house to go met Jun-pyo at Starbucks. When she got there, Jandi saw Jun-Pyo in line waiting to order his coffee. She went over to stand in line next to him. She was so nervous about this meeting. "hello, Jun -pyo it is nice to see you agian. How have you been over the years?" Jandi was trying to be as friendly as possible it was difficult but she was doing it. She was still mad at him that he cheated on her, but she has Ji Hoo now so she is not as angry as she once was. "I have been lovely. How have you been," Jun-pyo replied. "I have been well." Jandi saw that they were at the front of the line. She ordered a chai latte and Jun-pyo ordered bubble tea. Then they went over to a table and sat down. "So what is it that you want to talk about?" "I want to appoligize for cheating on you so long ago. I know it was wrong of me and that I hurt you. I wish I could take it back but I can't. I am just happy that you have Ji Hoo now who I know will treat you better than I did. And congrats on the pregnancy by the way," Jun-pyo said sympathetically. "Well thank you for appoligizing. I haven't forgiven you for what you put me through. But maybe I can in the future, just not right now. And we both thank you for your congrats. At first when Ji Hoo told me he told you that I was pregnant I was terrified about how you would react. But you have matured and you have surprised me, and you know how rare it is for you to surprise me. By the way how is your sister, Gu Jun-hee? Is she doing okay?" "She is doing well thank you for asking. I have also tried to mature so I would never again make the same decisions I did that hurt you. I don't ever want to be the same man I was again,"Jun-pyo said. "I don't want that either. I am glad that you see what you did wrong. The old you never would of accepted responsibility for his actions." They sat there in silence for a few minutes. Jun-pyo sipped his bubble tea and stared at Jandi. Jandi felt akward and drank her latte. With him staring at her like that she was remembering why she fell for him and all the good memories that they shared. She didn't want to do this right now, not with him in front of her. Jandi was afraid of breaking down right in front of him, and she didn't want him to see her weak side. She was ready to leave, right now before she started balling in front of him. So she looked down at her phone and decided that she has been here long enough." I am sorry Jun-pyo but I should head home now. Ji Hoo has the day off today so I am going to head home and relax with him. It was nice talking with you. I hope we can talk again and be friends," Jandi handed her a piece of paper with her number on it "You can call me again and we can talk later, but i have to go now so good bye." "I will see you later, Jandi. I do want to be friends with you. I will call you later. Good bye. Tell Ji Hoo I said Hello and congrats on the baby," Jun-pyo replied. Jandi nodded her head waved and left. She was glad to away from him. Jandi rushed for her home. She needed Ji Hoo. He would make her feel better than she felt when she was near Jun-pyo.